Real Madrid
Bony's 30 minutes performance needs to go down in infamy :lol::lol::lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Justice though. Algeria clearly the better team

el3mel

Algeria are going to win this. They're the best team in the tournament, by a long margin too.

Member 90887

Algeria are going to win this. They're the best team in the tournament, by a long margin too.
you never now, a lot can happen.

As I was saying before. Algeria or Ivory coast would have played a day after Nigeria and 30 minutes of extra time as well.

In this heat and at this end of season, that can play a lot in games. And they just lost their left back, Attal.

Tunisia or Madagascar will have the same problem as well, playing one day after Senegal.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They are, aren't they? Maybe Senegal...

Though i wouldn't be surprised if Nigeria did them in the semis. They're the best team, but nowhere near even very good. Lack of a proper striker and their defenders struggled against Kodjia...wait 'till they see Ighalo, Samuel and Iwobi...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Isn't Atal the right back? Big miss, very good player. Kinda pissed off inter went for Lazaro instead of him

el3mel

you never now, a lot can happen.

As I was saying before. Algeria or Ivory coast would have played a day after Nigeria and 30 minutes of extra time as well.

In this heat and at this end of season, that can play a lot in games. And they just lost their left back, Attal.

Tunisia or Madagascar will have the same problem as well, playing one day after Senegal.
They really remind me of our great team of 2006-2010 period. Very coherent unit, play great football and seem unbeatable. The rest of the teams bar Nigeria play more pragmatic football, but Algeria came to dominate.

Member 90887

They are, aren't they? Maybe Senegal...

Though i wouldn't be surprised if Nigeria did them in the semis. They're the best team, but nowhere near even very good. Lack of a proper striker and their defenders struggled against Kodjia...wait 'till they see Ighalo, Samuel and Iwobi...
I think that you forgot gradel there and Zaha. I' d say Nigeria's attack is comparable to that of Ivory Coast.

Member 90887

They really remind me of our great team of 2006-2010 period. Very coherent unit, play great football and seem unbeatable. The rest of the teams bar Nigeria play more pragmatic football, but Algeria came to dominate.
Yeah, the shehata teams. Local players dominating African teams with big players back then. The golden Egyptian generation with aboutrika.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think that you forgot gradel there and Zaha. I' d say Nigerians attack is comparable to that of Ivory Coast.
Kodjia was the one giving them fits. Zaha they had mostly under control and Gradel was only really there for his set piece delivery and defensive work

Struggled with Cornet when he came on, though he was fresh against tired legs. Nigeria have more quality than Ivory Coast, they'll be able to release their forwards into space more often, and they defend better too

el3mel

Yeah, the shehata teams. Local players dominating African teams with big players back then. The golden Egyptian generation with aboutrika.
Glad I enjoyed these days to the core. Didn't know what was coming in the next several years. :D

Member 90887

Isn't Atal the right back? Big miss, very good player. Kinda pissed off inter went for Lazaro instead of him
Yeah right back.

Had a very good season, 23 years old, had a very good season with Nice.

Member 90887

Kodjia was the one giving them fits. Zaha they had mostly under control and Gradel was only really there for his set piece delivery and defensive work

Struggled with Cornet when he came on, though he was fresh against tired legs. Nigeria have more quality than Ivory Coast, they'll be able to release their forwards into space more often, and they defend better too
Well, it'll be a cracking game then. Let's hope both teams can deliver. Today's game was very entertaining. Hopefully that semi-final will be as well.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Morocco were the best team until the last 20 meters, where for some reason they forgot how to play football.

el3mel

Morocco were the best team until the last 20 meters, where for some reason they forgot how to play football.
They are entertaining team but lack any attacking instinct up front it's actually frustrating to watch.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They are entertaining team but lack any attacking instinct up front it's actually frustrating to watch.
Yep. Would be a top side, not just in Africa but in the world, if they had any kind of goal threat. Played Portugal and Spain off the park at the world cup

Member 90887

How did VAR no call that handball? Shocking.
Which Handball ? there was none from any team.

Are you talking about the Ivory coast corner ? his arms were clearly against his body, what do you want them to call that for ?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Andrea Mazzinoro is my new favourite player :lol:

NYAS

Madagascar’s passing is truly exemplary. I’d even argue they’ve played the best football over the course of the whole tournament.

It’s amazing how they’ve just popped up out of nowhere playing like Barcelona. That’s literally what has happened here.