Music Afrobeats Thread

Rasendori

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I have been meaning to post in this thread for a while but always forget.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Do you knooooooow how hard i'm stanning right now?!
First of all there were rumours she was in Ghana when I was there last December, but nobody had any confirmation - she was clearly there was filming this video

Secondly! If any of you have Disney+ then watch the Black Is King movie she created, she's retelling the Lion King to the music of her The Gift album, but it's done in a relatable way to all of us, it's beautiful. Uses so many different African & African American cultural imagery.
It's shot all over Africa, you can really see the beauty of the continent.

I'm just speechless

Rasendori

Do you knooooooow how hard i'm stanning right now?!
First of all there were rumours she was in Ghana when I was there last December, but nobody had any confirmation - she was clearly there was filming this video

Secondly! If any of you have Disney+ then watch the Black Is King movie she created, she's retelling the Lion King to the music of her The Gift album, but it's done in a relatable way to all of us, it's beautiful. Uses so many different African & African American cultural imagery.
It's shot all over Africa, you can really see the beauty of the continent.

I'm just speechless
Thought you would :lol:

I don't think I have, but I'll find a way to watch it. Trying to stop myself from looking at my timeline going crazy with Beyonce feed.