AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihai

Hilarious rage as always.

But does he really think the Pogba deal was done quickly! Should have spent some time on here!:lol:
:D It's funny how other fans think that, when it was probably the longest month for us :D

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Anyone know what he was driving? Looks like a M5 but we really cannot tell. My date says Maserati Quatroporte but I don't know...
You are discussing football on a date? Are you the perfect woman?

United22

Is it just me? I can't tell anything from that picture. It just looks like a parked car.

The other guy saying it looks like a write off, how much damage does he think you have to do to a £100K car to write it off?
Can't you see the damage near the left headlight?

montpelier

Is this about financial muscle at the end of the day, Blud?

Where the hierarchy is basically

#1 Oil finance
#2 Oil finance
#3 Utd
#4 Poor old Arse not even top dogs in London
#5 Clubs like Liverpool, :D

It might be coming for us but one would hope a bit more realism inseminates itself into our 'global' fan base - probably won't, :(

Shame, they were good. once. Looked like there would be a Dynasty, Champions League wins & stuff

WhoDaGOAT

They showed good character in the end. It was nowhere near their best XI at the end of the day.

Özil, Welbeck, Giroud, Xhaka, Koscielny and likely Mustafi will come back into contention soon.

Brophs

The One and Only
Is it just me? I can't tell anything from that picture. It just looks like a parked car.

The other guy saying it looks like a write off, how much damage does he think you have to do to a £100K car to write it off?
I think he was talking about Arsenal's season.

Robbie Boy

They showed good character in the end. It was nowhere near their best XI at the end of the day.

Özil, Welbeck, Giroud, Xhaka, Koscielny and likely Mustafi will come back into contention soon.
Welbeck is out until next year, no?

montpelier

Yeah, well short of Arsenal First XI really

Wenger's playing the long game of a 60+ game season.

Klopp looking at 38-ish maxium, plus whatever Cup runs (nobody bothered about Lge Cup until last 8 either)

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
You are discussing football on a date? Are you the perfect woman?
Dave, my date (he's breathing down my neck reading this) has gotten into to footy since seeing me. He knows what team to support. Additionally, we are both gearheads.

And thank you for the compliment.

So, M5 or Maseratti folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.