AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I like Wenger, yet I can understand the frustration from the fans. The ones wishing ill on Wenger are idiots, I've heard plenty of other Swansea fans do the same over relatively minor annoyances. I think Williams would have been a good buy for them.

Arsenal look horrific. How long can they keep a hold of Sanchez? There is no-one else in the squad at his level. Can't believe he's happy there.
I think Ozil is comparable, I personally think he's better actually.

jelaiho

Supports
Arsenal
We'll be fine I think though todays game shows we need to work a lot more defensively but as soon as Giroud, Ozil and Koscielny are fit along with Xhaka acclimatizing to the teams dynamic Arsenal will be right up there again like we always are.

NK86

We'll be fine I think though todays game shows we need to work a lot more defensively but as soon as Giroud, Ozil and Koscielny are fit along with Xhaka acclimatizing to the teams dynamic Arsenal will be right up there again like we always are.
Up there for fourth spot? Yeah, surely you will. The best team in the last 18 months!! :lol:

Gause

This is why Wenger is still there after all these years, and will still be there in years to come. Arse fans and him are truly made for each other.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Blud fam is usually spot on in all his vids. Claude has given up.. Seems mellow like couldn't give a shit now.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
"Finally, Premier League starting. Can't wait till next Sunday, when Bournemouth beats Manchester United and we beat Liverpool with Mustafi as our new CB."

....hmmm, well that hasn't exactly gone to plan now has it??? Poor Gooner!

ROFLUTION

Christ almighty, those fancasts outside the stadium are absolutely cringeworthy. That tattoed guy looks like he's been dropped in the coke/speed-cauldron while Wenger has told him to calm down. Are we doing something similar to those fancasts? :nervous:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Christ almighty, those fancasts outside the stadium are absolutely cringeworthy. That tattoed guy looks like he's been dropped in the coke/speed-cauldron while Wenger has told him to calm down. Are we doing something similar to those fancasts? :nervous:
Full time devils

But nowhere as epic as Arsenal Fan TV

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The Chelsea one is watchable. I can't quite put my finger on why I like it but I think there are two reasons...

ROFLUTION

Full time devils

But nowhere as epic as Arsenal Fan TV
Phew. When I see that, it makes me think all Arsenal-fans are like that :lol: I guess they interview the loud-ones too to get views on their channel.

And :lol: at that Chelsea-fancast too. But they can't even spell themselves - At 0:57 he spells M for Mkhitaryan and that still says WRONNNNG :wenger:

montpelier

Mertesacker isn't back anytime soon, who partners the Mighty Kos as the 1st choice CB pair. (Monreal?)

I don't like Kos, at all. Really. Not if you want to contend to win stuff.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Funny thing is if it was 4-3 to arsenal they would be talking about quadruples, trebles and how great their team is. Liverpool fans in defeat would be talking about how well they played,and it could have been that scoreline.

jelaiho

Supports
Arsenal
Up there for fourth spot? Yeah, surely you will. The best team in the last 18 months!! :lol:
I think given the current competitive nature of the league every top side would take top four now and continue to build amongst the elite sides in the continent, only one side can win the championship and obviously I want that to be Arsenal but I'd take top four and improvement on the injuries now for the new season.

VanGaalEra

'Ham Roll' Jamie Vardy didn't want to leave cheese and onion crisps of Leicester to join Arsenal. Made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.