Gaming Age of Empires IV

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Its going to be a hit with our generation (30's). My nephews and all don't even play games like aoe.

AaronRedDevil

God, I really wish these eejits just add these games to the Consoles. I miss C&C and AOE.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
AoE 2: Definitive Edition is out. I don't know how I'll fit it in as I'm already missing errands, meals, and whole days on the full version of Civ V I just bought, but it's a must-buy for me.

Shark

@NotShark
AoE 2: Definitive Edition is out. I don't know how I'll fit it in as I'm already missing errands, meals, and whole days on the full version of Civ V I just bought, but it's a must-buy for me.
It looks gorgeous :drool:

Multiplayer should be very interesting if the community migrate over.

Siorac

No! Hate to sound like an elitist jerks but dumbing down RTS games for consoles.... :nono:
Playing an RTS with a controller just sounds wrong.

Also, if someone misses C&C and AoE... they work very well on the cheapest, most basic modern laptops. You don't need a gaming PC for them.

Siorac

C&C Generals: Zero Hour :drool:
I'll never understand why Generals was so popular. It's a C&C game in name only, it has nothing to do with the rest of the series and really shouldn't be considered a Command and Conquer game.

AaronRedDevil

No! Hate to sound like an elitist jerks but dumbing down RTS games for consoles.... :nono:
You can release a console version a month or whenever later after the pc release. That way you pc snobs can complain about the crashing glitches etc. I'll just play the game:D