Agents Evans and Schmeichel Appreciation Thread

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
On behalf of everyone here I wanted to express my appreciation for the efforts of agents Mr. Jonny Evans and Kasper Schmeichel today.

Special thanks to daddy Schmeichel. It was a long game but the years of preparation paid off in the end.

Nick7

Schmeichel’s feck up today wasn’t half as bad as the one against Bournemouth. That gave us the chance. Love to see it from him though, can’t stand him.

thepolice123

Thought Evans played out of his skin today until the PK.

And what was Schmeichel doing with that strange movement for the PK. It was easy for Bruno with his style.

Godfather

Probably the best Evans has ever done for us. Agent Evans. Completely unnecessary to go in like that at the end though. Always had a huge dislike for him.

Godfather

Schmeichel’s feck up today wasn’t half as bad as the one against Bournemouth. That gave us the chance. Love to see it from him though, can’t stand him.
He's one of those guys that think they are much better than they actually are.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Thought Evans played out of his skin today until the PK.

And what was Schmeichel doing with that strange movement for the PK. It was easy for Bruno with his style.
Yeah he did well to make everyone believe he played for the other guys. In the end though he pulled through and delivered on his mission objective without raising too much suspicion.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I like how he fouled on every corner they had. Thanks Jonny

Infestissumam

I'd appreciate Evans if it wasn't for that foul on McTominay. Completely unnecessary and could have resulted in a bad injury.

Web of Bissaka

Our 12th and 13th players on the pitch today.

Evans -- penalty and red card (the foul is also in a good position for direct free kick, alas Pogba not interested in drilling one in). Shit dangerous tackle though.

Schmeichel -- 2nd goal assist.

Would also include Morgan as our 14th player.

Morgan -- the penalty and the fake-shot.

ReddevilTinu

I believe this way are mocking good professionals one of the was United. They made mistakes but DDG and many others in our teams have made the same.

We are also mocking the efforts of our players since their perseverance led to mistakes. Liverpool has the style to press the opponents defense which was the case of both our goals.

Please show respect to both side players