Television Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Agreed, that last 10 minutes was so intense, so well done.

Harsh, very harsh.
Perhaps... but I think one of the 3 invincibles will die, and I'd rather it be her than Fitz-Simmons.

Sylar

Perhaps... but I think one of the 3 invincibles will die, and I'd rather it be her than Fitz-Simmons.
Fair. I do think a death will break the loop and it might be a sacrifice.
With yoyo going, that will be another case of poor Mac.

Sylar

Nope. Not even remotely like me
I get why she doing what she did though.
Her arms got chopped off and she sees the future coming through.
Because of that she believes its all set (esp after the smartest ones said it)
Then she kills Ruby the one that took her arms afterall.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
So agents of shield, the end of the world happens in Herefordshire.

Gambit

Near to where I live too. Just as well I'm fecking off to Canada. Phew.
Me too. Here in Weobley Trying to figure out where in Herefordshire they are, that has a massive lake and Californian looking geology.

Gambit

Hah! Just saw the bit with Strucker!

Andersons Dietician

You see the weird stuff happening in NY? lol

Good ep. But given IW ending I wonder what impact it will on this show (it really should).

Also Talbot went all Nathan Petrelli.
Yeah I mean what are the chances of two Alien invasions in the same day. I kinda hope the impact of IW is felt in this. Would just give it another level.

ha_rooney

Good episode. Can't tell if Graviton is good or not, but does him absorbing the Gravitonium mean Daisy isn't the Destroyer of Worlds?

I didn't get the reference to Daisy having to go to her mother's grave to get the additional ingredient for the Centipede.

May & Coulson during the final fight :lol:

Yeah I mean what are the chances of two Alien invasions in the same day. I kinda hope the impact of IW is felt in this. Would just give it another level.
I read somewhere that IW won't directly tie into what happens in SHIELD, but clearly they've been making references to it this season.
Assuming the NY thing was a reference to IW, the events of this episode had to happen before the ending of IW when Thanos snaps his fingers. I think SHIELD will end before the events at the end of IW, so I'm not expecting film will have an impact on the rest of SHIELD.

Andersons Dietician

Good episode. Can't tell if Graviton is good or not, but does him absorbing the Gravitonium mean Daisy isn't the Destroyer of Worlds?

I didn't get the reference to Daisy having to go to her mother's grave to get the additional ingredient for the Centipede.

May & Coulson during the final fight :lol:

I read somewhere that IW won't directly tie into what happens in SHIELD, but clearly they've been making references to it this season.
Assuming the NY thing was a reference to IW, the events of this episode had to happen before the ending of IW when Thanos snaps his fingers. I think SHIELD will end before the events at the end of IW, so I'm not expecting film will have an impact on the rest of SHIELD.
Yeah you could be right as I think there are 2 episodes left and I suppose they could happen over a day so it’s just those other ships showing up.

She had mad healing abilities did she not. So much so that she was chopped in to tiny pieces by the dudes father who built the gravotonium machine and then daisy’s Father was able to stitch her back together. So I’m guessing when that dude chopped her up he found out what is responsible for her healing and uses that.

Having seen the trailer for next weeks episode I’m going with Gravitonium is
bad

Andersons Dietician

Avengers stuff inside the spoiler tags.
Talbot to make an appearance in the next Avengers film and slap the crap out of Thanos:lol::lol: just crush the glove instantly.

ha_rooney

They referenced Thanos at last!!! Finally!!

Good episode. Graviton is pretty cool. I'm guessing they're still in the time-loop so the future is playing out as they experienced it.

Untapped deposits of Gravitonium under the Earth's surface (sounds like oil)...
is that why Daisy quaked the world - she was being controlled by the Kree to destroy the Earth & get access to the deposits of Gravitonium?!

"You skipped the tutorial & went to big boss level" and "Some creep put lemons on my bed" :lol: :lol:

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Room full of democrats :lol:
Yo-yo has become a bit insufferable in the last couple of episodes.
Is this graviton fella a comic book character?

ha_rooney

Room full of democrats :lol:
Yo-yo has become a bit insufferable in the last couple of episodes.
Is this graviton fella a comic book character?
Definitely!

Yes... but in the comics Graviton is Franklin Hall (the original dude who got stuck in the Gravitonium back in season 1). I don't think Talbot was ever Graviton.

Andersons Dietician

I liked when he was all I have to get down there and help the Avengers. Giving himself a promotion already. You’ll never be Phil Coulson Talbot, get over it.

More Avengers spoilers below.
someone has to make a Gif of Thor’s entrance but with Talbots face on him.

PvsNP

is that why Daisy quaked the world - she was being controlled by the Kree to destroy the Earth & get access to the deposits of Gravitonium?!
The people from the future reached that conclusion from inconclusive video evidence IIRC. I don't think she's the one to cause the destruction of Earth, since Talbot seems hell-bent on getting more Gravitonium and may do it in the process.

Sylar

Need Coulson and Daisy in the next avengers tbh. Even if its like one scene. Would be quite a payoff for AoS.

Talbot arc has been quite something. it was tragic sad to tragic, damn, hes the main villain now.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Stop discussing infinity wars here. Or if you want to discuss, then put it in spoilers.

Sylar

Huh? Isn’t everything about it already in spoilers?
it also features in the season of the show.
Probably my fault. I asked

Given the mention of Thanos, the following has to happen:

1) they now completely ignore IW in AoS
2) they go through with the and end of season sees finger snap of doom and thus
i) they have half a cast? for majority of next season
ii) they delay next season to start around May so its only an ep or so with half a cast
iii) they season finale is the series finale and they end AoS altogether

ha_rooney

Probably my fault. I asked

Given the mention of Thanos, the following has to happen:

1) they now completely ignore IW in AoS
2) they go through with the and end of season sees finger snap of doom and thus
i) they have half a cast? for majority of next season
ii) they delay next season to start around May so its only an ep or so with half a cast
iii) they season finale is the series finale and they end AoS altogether
I think the SHIELD events will happen before the Wakanda fight so SHIELD will get its own finale without having to deal with the finger snap... if the show gets renewed, I guess they’ll have to wait for season 6 to start after the next Avengers film ends.

I hope they don’t end with the finger snap & cancel the show. It deserves a proper finale irrespective of IW if it is to be cancelled.

Sylar

I think the SHIELD events will happen before the Wakanda fight so SHIELD will get its own finale without having to deal with the finger snap... if the show gets renewed, I guess they’ll have to wait for season 6 to start after the next Avengers film ends.

I hope they don’t end with the finger snap & cancel the show. It deserves a proper finale irrespective of IW if it is to be cancelled.
Imagine they screw with people
They save the world from the AoS threat / talbot.
They are happy, with FitzSimmon happy together ... then Fitz starts to fade away lol

Andersons Dietician

Taking a thread off topic
They are happy, with FitzSimmon happy together ... then Fitz starts to fade away lol
:lol::lol:
Don’t say that Sylar, me heart couldn’t take it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
You know what, for those posting about AOS using Infinity War without spoiler tags, you're a bunch of cnuts who deserve every fecking ounce of misery that comes your way, I hope you all get fecking banned for life.

ha_rooney

:lol: ffs

ha_rooney

What a fecking episode!!!!

They're facing an almost impossible choice. Not just whether they can let Coulson die, but ensuring that what they choose will actually break the time-loop - Fitz did suggest that by saving Coulson they could break the loop so it might not be an obvious choice.

May & Coulson!!! Whilst getting shot!! And a SHIELD protecting them!!! The only way it could be more romantic is if it all happened in Tahiti...

Daisy's ability to break Father Kassius' hold was pretty cool. Deke again proving his usefulness - "I know zero" :lol:

Still expect SHIELD to end before the Wakanda fight so don't think we'll see anyone disappear to dust.

Andersons Dietician

What part of the above warning you didn't understand?
Well i’d say the part where people are acting like there aren’t spoiler tags and that people hadn’t written warnings either within the tags or above it with stuff “careful Infinity war Spoilers within”

Then getting 2 points because I “supposedly” took a thread off topic which isn’t true at all. Since the line you edited was referring to characters within the show. It also wasn’t a spoiler so not even sure why I received 2 points but it’s done now so whatever. Not to mention IW is discussed and influences the very show this thread is about.

Andersons Dietician

What a fecking episode!!!!

They're facing an almost impossible choice. Not just whether they can let Coulson die, but ensuring that what they choose will actually break the time-loop - Fitz did suggest that by saving Coulson they could break the loop so it might not be an obvious choice.

May & Coulson!!! Whilst getting shot!! And a SHIELD protecting them!!! The only way it could be more romantic is if it all happened in Tahiti...

Daisy's ability to break Father Kassius' hold was pretty cool. Deke again proving his usefulness - "I know zero" :lol:

Still expect SHIELD to end before the Wakanda fight so don't think we'll see anyone disappear to dust.
Yeah it was really good. Hopefully it’s gets renewed soon enough if it hasn’t already but it is hard to see where it would go from here.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Well i’d say the part where people are acting like there aren’t spoiler tags and that people hadn’t written warnings either within the tags or above it with stuff “careful Infinity war Spoilers within”

Then getting 2 points because I “supposedly” took a thread off topic which isn’t true at all. Since the line you edited was referring to characters within the show. It also wasn’t a spoiler so not even sure why I received 2 points but it’s done now so whatever. Not to mention IW is discussed and influences the very show this thread is about.
Except you're openly using the end of the movie to discuss the show, which has ruined the ending of the film for me, all because you're too inconsiderate to use spoiler tags.

ha_rooney

Yeah it was really good. Hopefully it’s gets renewed soon enough if it hasn’t already but it is hard to see where it would go from here.
I’d like them to deal with the aftermath of Avengers IW 2 (or whatever it’ll be called)... rebuild SHIELD after the Framework/Graviton/IW 2 events.

The last 2 seasons have been superb & for me it’s the best Marvel TV/Netflix show. I’m hoping they’ll announce the renewal after the finale but fear it’ll be cancelled.