Television Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Enjoyed that episode, a lot more interesting than the previous episodes.

Drifter

American
Not a bad episode,seems to be more to coulson that may be revealed in a later episode.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Enjoyed that episode, a lot more interesting than the previous episodes.

Thought it was the best of the season with the least amount of action. I'm really enjoying it now, looks like Whedon got pilot fright.

Not a bad episode,seems to be more to coulson that may be revealed in a later episode.
You think? Which part are you referring to?

vanthaman

Winner
It's definitely getting better, good that the evil corporation is starting to take shape

ha_rooney

Another good episode. Starting to enjoy this more now.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
It's getting better. Chloe Bennet is so hot. Want to touch the hiney.

Drifter

American
Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series and recent film Thor: The Dark World are set for a crossover episode of the show.
In an upcoming episode of the Channel 4 drama the storyline will pick up from where the Thor film ends, with some characters from the movie appearing on the TV show, according to Digital Spy.
The episode, titled The Well, will be directed by Star Trek: The Next Generation's Jonathan Frakes and although Chris Hemsworth is not listed to appear, characters who have been announced include Peter MacNicol as Professor Elliot Randolph, Michael Graziadei as Jakob Nystrom, Erin Way as Petra Larsen, Toby Wilson as Neils, Alex Neustaedter as Maynard and Sylvia Brindis as Elena.
The official synopsis for the episode reads: " In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel's Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces - one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team."
The episode is due to air on November 19 and Thor: The Dark World is in cinemas now.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Exactly what I thought. They've really managed to get us connected to these characters, and the last one was by far their best at doing so. Still not drawn towards Mae, but I reckon there will come a time where she will show something we will be drawn to.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Steadily improving these days.

This show has immense potential.

ha_rooney

Definitely getting better each episode. Recently, too many shows have started strongly and turned out to be quite poor, this seems to be going in the right direction and improving as each week progresses.

Drifter

American
According to viewing figures on channel four it as dropped from 3.1mil to 1.7mil. Haven't seen this latest episode, but can't see it surviving on terrestrial if the figures are to believed.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
It's their first bad one in a while, I think the others were actually pretty good. Really starting to like Fitz as a character, although if they start a romantic plot with him and Science chick (which looks imminent) then that doesn't sound great in my opinion.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Anyone keep up to date on this? I just have and actually find it has improved; last episode has left it on quite a good cliffhanger in my opinion. Still think some of the acting is stale, and a lot of the plot is left unanswered, but it is keeping me surprisingly entertained.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I enjoy it, but I've been into Marvel Comics for 40 years and still reading 30 titles a month.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
So what is the obelisk with the weird writing and why can that woman touch it?
I reckon it is an infinity gem and she is Kree, and so is Skye.

OR

The obelisk is a device made by the high evolutionary that detects inhumans.

Last edited:

Drifter

American
Have to take back what i said about it earlier. Seems to have really picked up after episode nine and as become a much more enjoyable series.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Have to take back what i said about it earlier. Seems to have really picked up after episode nine and as become a much more enjoyable series.
I'm assuming your on about Season 1? If not, where'd you get the last couple of episodes from, I've only got 4 or 5 of Season 2 so far.

Drifter

American
I'm assuming your on about Season 1? If not, where'd you get the last couple of episodes from, I've only got 4 or 5 of Season 2 so far.
Yeah .Should have said season 1. Not watched any of season 2 yet.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Stopped watching after the first 8 or 9 episodes of the first season. Does it pick up after that?