Television Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Andersons Dietician

Warning: massive massive spoilers in that
Yeah I saw this last night on the scientist ladies Instagram and have to wonder why they would put that in a trailer. Sure it builds hype but I’d rather that had been a surprise. Same recently with Gotham, they put what I would class as huge spoilers in the trailer.

Still, looks good, can’t wait.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Yeah I saw this last night on the scientist ladies Instagram and have to wonder why they would put that in a trailer. Sure it builds hype but I’d rather that had been a surprise. Same recently with Gotham, they put what I would class as huge spoilers in the trailer.

I haven't watched the aos trailer, never watched the gotham one either, for this very reason. They put way too much into trailers these days, it's ridiculous.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!

Yup could have avoided putting that in the trailer.

Also, the truck could be in relation to a certain character's introduction.

Sylar

Yep, same, cant wait. I did watch the trailer thinking it was more of a teaser given the length.

I wonder if they even mention the snap at all considering Thanos was pretty much mentioned.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Avoiding the trailer... can't wait for this to return. The last couple of seasons have been fantastic.

ha_rooney

Good episode, glad it's back.

Seems they're not going to address the events in Infinity War or Endgame despite referencing Thanos in the last season.

Andersons Dietician

That might have been one of my favourite episodes of this show. It was kinda weird but that whole scene in the pod :lol:

Sylar

Fitzsimmons seemed like a comedy element when the show first started but I like how their relationship is one of the best things and a major driving force in the storyline

Great duo

Andersons Dietician

Quite like how it went from so dark and her revealing his
death and funeral and everyone’s reactions to it
that was brilliant and then to the conflict in their relationship and to finish it off just a little bit of humour. It went from Dark to serious to light in about 20 minutes and it all worked.

ha_rooney

After a confusing start, this season has become very good.

Bad Coulson is awesome.

0le

I'm still only on episode 10. Next episode is tomorrow.

Andersons Dietician

As far as an end to a season the general story they’ve had running seems very weak come finale time but the set up for next season looks good. After watching the finale I really feel like what was the point in this shorter season other than to set up the next season.

Sylar

They ended the villain (who was quite awesome) like she was the Night King haha.
But the set up for next season, damn.

Cant wait. I think ending it next season would be a great run for this show. Take away the first season which was set up until Winter soldier, and then it just excelled. Shame we dont see some characters like Quake in the MCU cos you know, damn powerful and all.