Television Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Sylar

Cant wait. Wish it was this month though (esp as its weekly and not released all at once)

Sylar

Excellent. Given they are going back in time, would be cool to see references or cameos from Agent Carter.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Solid start to the season. Nice to have Coulson back in his usual persona, albeit with the LMD add-on.

Sylar

Solid start to the season. Nice to have Coulson back in his usual persona, albeit with the LMD add-on.
Yeah its a nice 'cheat'. It doesnt really ruin actual Coulsons arc, and it creates a new one for May.

Sylar

Latest episode 3 is the best one so far.
Sousa is awesome!
Agent Carter next please~

Strangely this season is too relevant with what's happening recently.
Agree with the spoiler

Would be grand way to link it
shame we didn't get a season 3 of agent Carter which could have closed the link into how shield was formed

ha_rooney

Loving it so far. The last episode was really well done.

Sylar

Had a hunch they'll make more.
Think its been confirmed. I really want to see Daisy (withher powers) translate into movies.
Coulson needed to come in more avengers but I guess its been great that weve had him for about 7 years worth of tv series.

Sylar

Damn, the latest episode was a little dark towards the end. But really enjoyed it (and the previous one before that)
Sousa defo been a great addition. Wont happen but would enjoy him going back to his time and seeing a Peggy Carter cameo.

ha_rooney

Mack :(

Really good episode. Coulson & his speeches are great.

Halfway through the season, they surely should be reintroducing Fitz soon?!

ha_rooney

Damn, the latest episode was a little dark towards the end. But really enjoyed it (and the previous one before that)
Sousa defo been a great addition. Wont happen but would enjoy him going back to his time and seeing a Peggy Carter cameo.
Would be cool for her to cameo (if not get season 3 Agent Carter on Disney+) but I reckon the MCU people won’t allow her to appear anytime soon after how Endgame ended.

0le

when the feck is it going to start airing in the UK. So frustrating...they don't want us to pirate shit but take forever to start airing things

Web of Bissaka

personally thought short circuit... as was intended. Brutal blood splatters everywhere I thought.
The 1986 film? You're right. I haven't seen it so I'm not too familiar.

There was one moment in AoS where the robot #3 said "Exterminate" so it reminded me of Dalek. Plus how the whole episode is being presented reminded of NuWho's first 2-3 seasons.

Sylar

That was awesome despite having hardly any main characters

Deke is a great character - shame he's not having more interactions with Fitz

Mac called it
short circuit...

evil_geko

Loved the last episode and this whole season in general, so many references and they are just having stupid fun in their last season, great stuff!

Amir

personally thought short circuit... as was intended. Brutal blood splatters everywhere I thought.
I think the red light in the heads of the robots was homage to Battlestar Galactica. Maybe also KITT from Knight Rider, who's red scanner was based on Galactica

Web of Bissaka

Recent episode is so gold.
Top quality and fast pace well-written and Organised top class presentation.
My second favourite episode..
Only downside is the time-travel element, never been a fan of any time travelling and changing past-future story.

Nevertheless this episode is so good.
Comparable with the Tom Cruise's movie one.

Sylar

I love
time loops and shows / movies that use that. Ive seen so many , and I never get bored of them.
Saw one recently on Legends and now on this. Its great stuff - maybe cos its the same thing with different elements each time.

I did laugh when Daisy woke up Coulson and hes like what took you so long :lol:

Web of Bissaka

I love
time loops and shows / movies that use that. Ive seen so many , and I never get bored of them.
Saw one recently on Legends and now on this. Its great stuff - maybe cos its the same thing with different elements each time.

I did laugh when Daisy woke up Coulson and hes like what took you so long :lol:
:lol: It's the episode I laughed the most.
The jokes are plenty and spot-on at right timings.

Truly enjoyable and improve my mood, had a great day yesterday.
Tear jerker at the end though which works. My eyes..

And the "revealing", I don't expect that at all.