Aguero's elbow on Reid | Appeal rejected - Three match ban

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
This deserves its own thread imo. As intentional as it gets and other players, amongst our own have been swiftly banned for it, the FA had better damn well do the same here.

Watch them not punish him though but they'll ban Rooney for swearing on camera before we play city though:rolleyes:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
It was bad, seen worse, doubt anything will come of it though.

El Zoido

I'd be surprised if he wasn't banned for that. Definitely a deliberate elbow and would have walked if the ref had seen it.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Have FA retrospective banned anyone recently?

Was a despicable elbow into the throat. He needs to be banned for sure

Man-United

It's a ban without a doubt. If it was one of our players we would see plenty in this thread already thinking it's a ban, weirdly. But city will get the decision in their favour like they always do these days.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Had it been Fellaini he'd have been banned already.

And Evra. That's an old meme

FujiVice

Got to be banned for that. But the FA only seem to take action if Sky and Match of the Day make a fuss over it. They're such a pussy organisation.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
How? Reid went off the pitch and got subbed...
How what, sorry? I mean I've seen more blatant, aggressive attacks (for example many from Fellaini) go unpunished. Not saying this should go unpunished, I don't think it should, but I can't see him getting banned.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He'll get banned for it no doubt, referee completely missed it. Fellaini and Alli got done last season for similar fouls.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
He will be banned.

Ill tell you why, he clenched his fist when he done it. I heard a referee on the radio say this was a tell-tale sign of a deliberate elbow, and that's exactly what he did. 3 matches im sure and just in time for the Derby :) better sub him out of my fantasy team sharpish before his price falls?

Rajma

Mirror are already picking up the story. Good. Few other outlets should do this as well. FA only acts as a result of media influence.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Has to be a ban that. Blatant elbow with no potential excuse for it. Dont feck this up FA.

Zoo

He should be banned without a doubt. If not Mourinho should not let the matter slip away quietly.

Friction

He should get a retro ban. It was clearly intentional as Aguero made no attempt to go for the ball in my opinion. But as things go, I honestly doubt he will get banned.

FergieYouBeauty

Definitely intentional after watching it from a few different angles

No reason he should get away with that...we will see

King_Eric

He will be banned.

Ill tell you why, he clenched his fist when he done it. I heard a referee on the radio say this was a tell-tale sign of a deliberate elbow, and that's exactly what he did. 3 matches im sure and just in time for the Derby :) better sub him out of my fantasy team sharpish before his price falls?
A Belgian ex-ref said exactly the same on tv a while ago (about the clenched fist).

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That's pretty terrible. Definitely should be some sort of retrospective action taken.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
With Mourinho as our manager, there's no way he doesn't cause a media shitstorm if Aguero doesn't get banned. This will be good to watch :drool:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Idiotic to get banned for that knowing the game is over and the next match is against your main total rivals.