Ajax - Golden Generation

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Frenkie de Jong looks so vomit inducingly adorable. His girlfriend does too. If they have children they will look like fecking Tin Tin.

No idea why, but it pisses me off.

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
One of the best Ajax sides I have ever seen, including the great Ajax of the 70s.

We were the best team in tight spaces in Europe and by far the most attractive team to watch. I never thought I would be saying that again. That last minute against Tottenham will haunt me for a long time.

Yagami

Good post resistant

I've been watching some Ajax youth games and I've been very impressed. The way the two cbs and the dlp keep calm when pressed is something that's running through the Ajax and Netherlands youth teams. More Timber's ahead.

Anyway, I know we have a lot of Ajax fans on here so I was a wondering if anyone could tell me who Ajaxs #3 is at cb? He's been the standout for me.

VanDeBank

Ma’am

I've been watching some Ajax youth games and I've been very impressed. The way the two cbs and the dlp keep calm when pressed is something that's running through the Ajax and Netherlands youth teams. More Timber's ahead.

Anyway, I know we have a lot of Ajax fans on here so I was a wondering if anyone could tell me who Ajaxs #3 is at cb? He's been the standout for me.
Tristan Gooijer.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Tristan Gooijer.
Thanks!

Is he the same #3 in this, and who’s the #4 at CB:

I’m very impressed with the both of them. Timber-esque in possession, which is why I’m keeping my eyes on youth football in the Netherlands. CBs are playing like this a lot for them now.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Thanks!

Is he the same #3 in this, and who’s the #4 at CB:

I’m very impressed with the both of them. Timber-esque in possession, which is why I’m keeping my eyes on youth football in the Netherlands. CBs are playing like this a lot for them now.
The other CB is Aertssen.

Youth shirt number aren't official and frequently change. There's no commentary on the PSV channel, so I really don't know.
If there is commentary, you can check the popular fan channels for the line up and you'll recognize the names. ajaxshowtime.com fr12.nl and PSV's official forum.

The highlights always have commentary, but they usually only mention the players involved in the goals:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Thanks, @VanDeBank . You are awesome.

Wow, so that’s Aertssen?! I already know about him, and he’s already impressed me on highlight videos. Seeing him in a proper full game and he’s definitely living up to the highlights. @Ajaxsuarez , you weren’t kidding! Though, from the few matches I have watched, Tristan Gooijer has been impressive, too.