Music Albums you've rediscovered after ages

Bertie Wooster

Heard a few tracks yesterday from Matchbox Twenty's "Yourself Or Someone Like You". That album was so wonderfully 90's, and I would probably like it a lot more if I didn't think Rob Thomas was such a douche.
Absolutely love that album. And the follow up one as well. Also really like Rob Thomas' latest solo album.

What's your problem with Rob Thomas? He comes across as a really decent guy to me. Has a dry sense of humour and self deprecation on stage and in interviews. Does a lot of charity work for animals (always a great thing in my eyes). Been married to the same woman for over 20 years so far which, in celebrity terms, is rare (and it's not been easy as she struggles with a lot of illnesses that they have to deal with). In an industry of douches, he seems one of the good guys imo.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Heard a few tracks yesterday from Matchbox Twenty's "Yourself Or Someone Like You". That album was so wonderfully 90's, and I would probably like it a lot more if I didn't think Rob Thomas was such a douche.
Other great 90's albums that I revisit are August and Everything After by Counting Crows and Throwing Copper by Live.