Nationality: Argentina

Other Nationality: Spain

Height: 180cm
Position: Attack - Left Winger
Foot: Right
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2023
Outfitter: Nike​

arthurka

We can probably say that we have a good chance for him to sign a new deal. But who knows what will happen.

SAFMUTD

Capped by Argentina's senior team and he's only 17. We should secure his contract based only on that.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Capped by Argentina's senior team and he's only 17. We should secure his contract based only on that.
Wow that's pretty amazing

Why have we let his contract go till the last year?

Classical Mechanic

Did he play for them? I wouldn’t read too much into that. Argentina took the curious step of calling up loads of young dual nationals to their senior squad. I think their camp was 40 players in the last international break but I don’t think any of the young duals played for the senior team. It more suggests that they’re worried about what their own system is producing at the moment because I don’t think any major nation has done something like that before.

I‘m not saying that Garnacho isn’t a great talent but there was more than met the eye regarding his Argentina call up.

Ibi Dreams

He signed a 5 year deal 8 months ago? Where’d you get 1 year from?
Different websites say different things, so I'm not sure what is true. It does seem unlikely that we gave him a 3 year contract just because I think we never do that

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Plays on the left? Yeah, he's definitely going to play well now. If he played on the right though, he'll definitely flop.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Why does everyone feel it’s any of their business what other people earn?
it’s a lot of money for a 17 year old lad who’s never played for the first team though? It’s not about what people earn, it’s about how the club operates I guess.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why does everyone feel it’s any of their business what other people earn?
Strange comment considering how many agree that our promising players look unmotivated because they've been given wages based on their potentials alone.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The next best youth talent we have is yet another right footed left winger? :lol: :(

Dan_F

fecking hell he earns more than Ronaldo. No wonder our players won’t run around.

RuudTom83

Reports he’s signed up with Raiola too! ;) The money has already gone to his head.

lifted

Is that contract end date definitely correct? He only signed a pro deal last year. Does it have to be a 2 year deal before 18 or something?

SAFMUTD

Did he play for them? I wouldn’t read too much into that. Argentina took the curious step of calling up loads of young dual nationals to their senior squad. I think their camp was 40 players in the last international break but I don’t think any of the young duals played for the senior team. It more suggests that they’re worried about what their own system is producing at the moment because I don’t think any major nation has done something like that before.

I‘m not saying that Garnacho isn’t a great talent but there was more than met the eye regarding his Argentina call up.
He didn't play, but was in the final squad list for two games of the world cup qualifiers.

Even if it's just to settle his nationality (he's argentinian and Spanish) it's something to consider. Not many youngsters get called.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I think he is our most talented youngster. I have high hope on him being the next big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.