6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilQuebecois

God knows what he has done to ETH. The match was over at half time. Yet he didn't get a chance even for 10 mins.
No shit. I'm just growing more and more disgruntled by the minute when it's obvious that our team needs to be looking ahead rather than persist with the same old useless crap.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
We have Garnacho and Elanga on the left wing. I understand they are young, but Rashford is waste os space, right now, and EtH made his career on trusting players even younger so - why the feck is Rashford irreplaceable under EtH?

Isle

We have Garnacho and Elanga on the left wing. I understand they are young, but Rashford is waste os space, right now, and EtH made his career on trusting players even younger so - why the feck is Rashford irreplaceable under EtH?
It was reported that Board made demands in the manager hunt interview with ETH to play Rashford and get make him better, and ETH agreed to it. So no matter how bad Rashford performance gets, he won't be dropped unless injured. That is the only way Garnacho will get decent minutes to prove himself, even if he plays well will be dropped the minute Rashford comes back. Reality is board has favorite players which they demand to be played so starting Xl isn't always upto the manager to pick.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
It was reported that Board made demands in the manager hunt interview with ETH to play Rashford and get make him better, and ETH agreed to it. So no matter how bad Rashford performance gets, he won't be dropped unless injured. That is the only way Garnacho will get decent minutes to prove himself, even if he plays well will be dropped the minute Rashford comes back. Reality is board has favorite players which they demand to be played so starting Xl isn't always upto the manager to pick.
Do. you watch a lot of Mark Goldbridge and United Stand? :)

I saw him talking about it, but I will have to cast some doubt on such claims, on behalf of:
1. How would anybody know what EtH discussed during his interview
2. What kind of sane manager, esp experienced one like him would agree to play somebody, ANYBODY unconditionally
3. Have you seen our board members list? It's a bunch of accountants and bankers. Highly suspicious that they have strong feelings about any player. And besides Rashford was dropped by previous managers without a problem, why would he become untouchable all of the sudden.

That story just doesn't add up to me.

meamth

A boy with another man's face on his arms. I mean...his girlfriend or wife will have nightmares every time waking up to that.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Any sources to that report?

:lol: what a crock

3vra

Seeing what others are playing and are still being picked for first squad before him maybe he feels trapped on the bench and need some genius to get him out of it ?

LARulz

Why is his nationality Spanish? I thought he was capped by Argentina now?

I can't see him staying if he doesn't play and we're this shit

Grande

Hm. You make unfounded rumour creation (Goldbridge) into ‘reports’, and procede to conclude that it’s ‘reality’?

Why should we trust your grasp on reality in that case?

Brophs

The One and Only
My body art is very personal to me. It tells my story, who I am, the things that matter. And one of those things is the tv show Prison Break.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
We should either give him game time or loan him out, would be a shame if he's added to our host of unfulfilled younnglets.

I don't know if the Liverpool game is a good game to start him in but might as well give it a go considering rashford's form.

Why?
Follies of youth huh.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why is his nationality Spanish? I thought he was capped by Argentina now?

I can't see him staying if he doesn't play and we're this shit
He was born in Spain. He qualified for both but chose Argentina.

LARulz

He was born in Spain. He qualified for both but chose Argentina.
Yeah sorry, should have specified. I know that but always thought the flag represented the country they play for on these pages

LInkash

He loves Ronaldo and like his idol, he wants to escape the prison that is Manchester United.

Thiagoal

We should either give him game time or loan him out, would be a shame if he's added to our host of unfulfilled younnglets.

I don't know if the Liverpool game is a good game to start him in but might as well give it a go considering rashford's form.

Follies of youth huh.
I think we’re one injury away from giving him regular minutes. Being on the bench at just turning 18 is a massive achievement and he is well ahead of most of his peers

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I think we’re one injury away from giving him regular minutes. Being on the bench at just turning 18 is a massive achievement and he is well ahead of most of his peers
Hopefully, I liked him whenever I've seen him play .

Skills

Snitch
Still hasn't signed a new contract has he? If there's no indication he will, we should be looking to cash in

Water Melon

Hopefully, the lad fullfils his potential at United. When does his current contract expire?

Skills

Snitch
Thanks. Hope he renews. Seems like a terrific player in the making.
I personally wouldn't if i was him. If he's got the right advisors around him, they'll tell him about the correlation between first team minutes and development.

There won't be any space for him here after this summer, apart from the occasional token minutes here and there.

Water Melon

I personally wouldn't if i was him. If he's got the right advisors around him, they'll tell him about the correlation between first team minutes and development.

There won't be any space for him here after this summer, apart from the occasional token minutes here and there.
Quite an interesting take and I can see where you are coming from. If I were him I would discuss my future with the Club for this season and the next. If satisfied, sign a 1 year extension and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.