6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgipep

Is he the only one who didn't see any playtime on this tour?
Yes, and I think that's a dead certain sign he is going on loan. I doubt Ten Hag would want him around or continue development with the youth teams. He feels ready for a lower league, I would aim for a League One move.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yes, and I think that's a dead certain sign he is going on loan. I doubt Ten Hag would want him around or continue development with the youth teams. He feels ready for a lower league, I would aim for a League One move.
I'm not convinced, he was hardly tearing the U23s apart in his appearances for them.

lsd

The Oracle
Reports that one player was punished on the tour and not picked for matches for being late to meetings.

Am I right Garnacho was the only one not to get any minutes?

peridigm

There’s rumours that it was Garnacho. Would explain why he didn’t get any game time if it was him.
By these standards, Ronaldo should be lucky to get a game by the new year. If he stays.

In Rainbows

I'm not convinced, he was hardly tearing the U23s apart in his appearances for them.
Yeah it's too soon to send him on loan. He could do with at least another half season in the u23s. Let him try to dominate that before sending him to a place that will be much tougher than the u23s.

Chief123

It wasn't Garnacho, I'm no ITK but everybody stumbles upon people who catches things, it wasn't Garnacho.
There were only 3 players who didn’t get any game time. 2 of them were kids who were unlikely to play anyway. Bishop and (forgot the other). Garnacho was the only one out of the 3 expected to feature.

OpenIntrovert

It wasn't Garnacho, I'm no ITK but everybody stumbles upon people who catches things, it wasn't Garnacho.
No idea why Garnacho hasnt played, but people should stop reading media articles and start their own stream of speculation. There are alot of matters which are confidential and the media just try to make stories because they cant get the full information. Imagine exposing every single process that happens within your company to the media.

prateik

Who said anything about not getting any game time? Someone could have been late for meetings before the a match and didnt get game time in that particular match, but got some minutes before/later.. Could be Hannibal.. Could be Fish.. Could be Garner... could be a first teamer..

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
So who was it?
Who was it then?
There were only 3 players who didn’t get any game time. 2 of them were kids who were unlikely to play anyway. Bishop and (forgot the other). Garnacho was the only one out of the 3 expected to feature.
No idea why Garnacho hasnt played, but people should stop reading media articles and start their own stream of speculation. There are alot of matters which are confidential and the media just try to make stories because they cant get the full information. Imagine exposing every single process that happens within your company to the media.
Honestly don't think it's fair to say names but it's as obvious as you would have thought, they got game time but then this happened and he (or she!) got no time after that. What is important to take from this is that there is great disciplinary measures being implemented which is great for the club we love! I didn't want Garnacho being blighted by something he has nothing to do with is all

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It doesn't say the player didn't get any game time, just that they missed out on a game they were due to be selected for. It's fecking stupid people have started assuming it's Garnacho, it starts with stuff like this and sooner or later you'll have people boldly claiming he has disciplinary issues without a shred of evidence. Sorry for ranting a bit there but just irritates me.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
It doesnt matter. We dont really need to know who is late or not late since we are not affected by it. As long as ETH knows how to keep the squad in check, it is sufficient.
Exactly my thoughts, I more care that I don't hear of more of these instances..

Anyway back on topic, I heard a new contract is being put together for Garnacho right now which is great

TheReligion

Abusive
Honestly don't think it's fair to say names but it's as obvious as you would have thought, they got game time but then this happened and he (or she!) got no time after that. What is important to take from this is that there is great disciplinary measures being implemented which is great for the club we love! I didn't want Garnacho being blighted by something he has nothing to do with is all
Pellestri

Trequartistry

It was Garnacho, an ITK I know a few days ago said he was waking up late and missed team breakfast. Sounded like nonsense but now this article has come out it can’t be a coincidence

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
So Ethan Laird then? Edit: Or Pellistri :lol:

Highfather_24

Bailly and Shaw played the last game, didn't they? Or is this about a player who was late to get the plane home?
Talking about the game before where Bailly didnt play, and we played Will Fish.

Shaw also missed that game. Both were then magically back in the next game.

Pellistri as he didn’t play the last two games
Gonna chalk that upto ETH not rating him, and since him not playing coincided with news about him going on loan.

TheReligion

Abusive
Talking about the game before where Bailly didnt play, and we played Will Fish.

Shaw also missed that game. Both were then magically back in the next game.

Gonna chalk that upto ETH not rating him, and since him not playing coincided with news about him going on loan.
They wouldn’t have played again though surely?

OpenIntrovert

Can people get back to focusing on football rather than speculating on media's speculation? Its like you guys want to desperately email the player on why he missed the training. Goodness me!

TheReligion

Abusive
Why not? They need fitness. Dropped for one game seems punishment enough. They will not be frozen out for being late, that's a bit over the top.
If I was the coach I’d of bought him a watch, cheap Casio piece, and presented it to them at the next team meeting in full view of the squad.

Simple but effective.

georgipep

Wingers can get away with young age and less physical development. We seem to think he is ready to mingle with adult players. I tend to think we sometimes overvalued keeping youngsters close for proper training versus the experience gained while on loan (even if not playing, it is a character test too).

peridigm

He was given leave.
I'm fully aware. Point is, he's still not here and if it turns out he's not reporting because he wants out, he should be punished. Should be the same standards for all players.

Status
Not open for further replies.