6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFC OK

An offer of £20k a week isn’t enough for a player who is contributing to the first team effectively already. 30-40k with performance based add ons maybe. Key that we get this sorted as the tapping up will have already started from the likes of Madrid.
Did someone read this or maybe something else?

cyberman

Since when did we turn into Spurs. As if it’s a bad thing staying at United.
Yeah but when does he get a contract extension? Plus he might actually just want to leave at some point.
Look at how we kept Pogba for two years longer than we should have.

Nick7

Yeah but when does he get a contract extension? Plus he might actually just want to leave at some point.
Look at how we kept Pogba for two years longer than we should have.
Pogba was on slightly more than 30k a week to be fair.

SuperiorXI

The contract if true is a great move. 30k pw is right for Garnacho. Course he is worth more but we should only give him that in the form of performance related bonuses.

cyberman

Pogba was on slightly more than 30k a week to be fair.
But he wanted a contract extension and we pulled it but still kept him for the full 6 years anyway.
We can’t laugh at Kane for doing the same thing then say it’s understandable from Gernacho

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
This is amazing news, and the contract seems fair to me, liking the idea of it being heavily performance related.

AndySmith1990

Woodward would've handed out a £200k contract no questions asked. I'm definitely in favour of more performances based bonuses; keep young players hungry and motivated to improve instead of making them multi millionaires overnight

Infestissumam

happy to see this wrapped up soon. Vultures were circling already ... great to get him to commit long-term and put those rumours to bed.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
If this is true it sounds perfect for us.

KjaAnd

Should have come on earlier. At the moment he's the only one of our players capable of taking on and beating FB. Happy to hear about the supposed new contract. Very clever.

Drizzle

Actually thought he did well last night. Some clever interplay round the box. He's bright and sharp. Will be very useful in the second half of the season. Next season he could be a starter for us.

Hester_manc

He did okay for us yesterday. And overall he has been very good since his debut. I think he has done better than Antony in that periode.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can't remember who played him a through ball on his wrong side immediately after entering, but I love it how he was immediately signaling that it was a poor ball & where he wants it. Great mentality.

Sparky Rhiwabon

It’s probably a case of this or lose him for nothing. I think he sees his long term future in Spain.

Sviken

It’s probably a case of this or lose him for nothing. I think he sees his long term future in Spain.

I rather him tied and lost for nothing than have a release clause unless that release clause is Messi-like of 500 million. We're gonna have new owners who are probably going to be loaded, why the feck do we need this?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
I rather him tied and lost for nothing than have a release clause unless that release clause is Messi-like of 500 million. We're gonna have new owners who are probably going to be loaded, why the feck do we need this?
You think anyone is going to pay £500m ffs? What's the issue with a huge buy out clause?

RuudTom83

With Ronaldo gone Garnacho = newspaper stories.

First it was round the stories about him being poached by Juve/Real, then came the contract extension round…next round is the clauses.

All standard stuff (yawn) lucky for the fans United play every other day, so we don’t need to read much garbage between actual matches.

Sviken

You think anyone is going to pay £500m ffs? What's the issue with a huge buy out clause?
Which is why I said a 500m clause. Problem is very few clauses are done like that and it's done in Spain more because it's a requirement. If Barca had their way, Messi would have had no release clause at all. I don't understand why we have to do this shit.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Which is why I said a 500m clause. Problem is very few clauses are done like that and it's done in Spain more because it's a requirement. If Barca had their way, Messi would have had no release clause at all. I don't understand why we have to do this shit.
Large buyout clauses actually make sense, they help protect an investment and if anyone's dumb enough to meet it most clubs would snatch their hand off

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Yes and he has played on the right already, didn't he pass to Shaw for the goal he scored recently
Yeah I think you're right.

It might be worth giving him a run there, i think Antony will eventually come good but it shouldn't hurt to try it out for a game or two.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Are we trying to tie him down to an 8 year deal that's 34K a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.