Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattofManchester

Good news on the new deal.

For now, though, he's a good option coming on against tired opposition, but he's not ready to be a starter just yet.

Still too raw and unpolished to be. Could see it in his mental during the game. Started off confidently, but became frustrated about 15 minutes in, and then just looked like he'd given up.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Excellent news.

I’m not in the camp that says that he shouldn’t start for us. That’s simply not how you develop young footballers you feel have a high potential. You usually have to accept that they will disappoint at times for the trade off eventually. One thing we have to be careful of is playing him in games where we will challenged in terms of forwards needing to track back. Leicester were killing our left hand side in the first half on Sunday

Roux

Good news on the new deal.

For now, though, he's a good option coming on against tired opposition, but he's not ready to be a starter just yet.

Still too raw and unpolished to be. Could see it in his mental during the game. Started off confidently, but became frustrated about 15 minutes in, and then just looked like he'd given up.
For an 18yo - i think he's about as polished as you can get. His footballing IQ and technical ability is also very good for his age.

Bwuk

Excellent news.

I’m not in the camp that says that he shouldn’t start for us. That’s simply not how you develop young footballers you feel have a high potential. You usually have to accept that they will disappoint at times for the trade off eventually. One thing we have to be careful of is playing him in games where we will challenged in terms of forwards needing to track back. Leicester were killing our left hand side in the first half on Sunday
Spot on. He's going to have games where he isn't brilliant.

kidbob

Excellent news. The most gifted player I've seen since 'that guy'. Needs to work hard and really increase his defensive work rate but he already has so many tools attacking wise to hurt teams. Lets now get Diallo and Hannibal integrated and there is a couple more from that age group that can have good loans and stake a claim.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Still need to change his hair 47 more times to reach Pogba, so I am all good with that.

BorisManUtd

Excellent news. The most gifted player I've seen since 'that guy'. Needs to work hard and really increase his defensive work rate but he already has so many tools attacking wise to hurt teams. Lets now get Diallo and Hannibal integrated and there is a couple more from that age group that can have good loans and stake a claim.
Welbz?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thought it was Brandon Williams for a second :lol:

Bless him

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Lovely cameo, just gave us some energy at the right time.

saivet

Decent cameo from him, I'd probably leave him on the bench for the final though

Lecland07

He was great when he came on. Almost made a great goal with the 1-2 play with Fred. Would have been fantastic.

Probably should have gone to the corner at the end instead of passing, but that is irrelevant now. He was great at driving the ball forward; got through three players at one stage.

Bobski

The Antony Gordon piss hair was not a style that I expected to be replicated.

Dude is looking like an extra from that Adams Family show on Netflix.

Solid showing tonight, aggression and running power.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A cameo player at the moment which is completely normal. Good cameo

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Stan came on and ran 'em. His pace and directness frightened them. You love to see it.

Dominos

Baffling how much better some players are off the bench.

Every time he comes on he runs teams ragged.

Status
Not open for further replies.