6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAF is the GOAT

He’s just signed a new contract and here you are saying we will lose him to Madrid :houllier:
I love what our management are doing with him - "you've prove yourself - and that's why you're getting a new contract".
I wish they did it with our senior players and not after 6 months.

BorisManUtd

Average cameo but Bournemouth were deep most of the time so didn't give him that much space and dealt with him when needed.

Abraxas

He was pretty bad and yet still more likely than Sancho. Fairly embarrassing stuff when a teenager comes on for 15 minutes, plays rubbish and still looks more exciting. At least it should be, but I don't see much pride or energy in Sancho to think he would be fussed.

kundalini

Looked very raw, a few less than ideal touches and ran into traffic, yet his deflected shot hit the bar and a decent left foot shot from Sancho's cross required a good save from Kepa.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Has to start the final.

Our only hope is pace in behind and Sancho has none.
[/QUOTE
If he does we will lose, he was trying a bit too hard tonight, he's much better used as a late sub as he gains experience

Brightonian

Yeah you want him coming on against tired legs. Not off the jump. Isn’t refined enough yet
Yep thirded. Those cocky runs which test the defender's legs but mostly lose the ball are exhilarating and can create goals 80 minutes in. From the start, he'll just give City their possession stranglehold that much earlier.

lex talionis

The boy is still only 18 years old. I remember the 18 year old Ronaldo like it was yesterday and there's no question that this 18 year old is better than that 18 year old. But will he develop at 19-20 into the colossus that Ronaldo became at 21? Probably not, but even if he only reaches 75% of Ronaldo's level at 21 Garnacho is destined for greatness.

el3mel

I like the kid. Definitely not ready yet to be a permanent starter but he has a huge talent and I bet he will be ready within 2 more years if he keeps this rate of development going on.

Ted Lasso

The boy is still only 18 years old. I remember the 18 year old Ronaldo like it was yesterday and there's no question that this 18 year old is better than that 18 year old. But will he develop at 19-20 into the colossus that Ronaldo became at 21? Probably not, but even if he only reaches 75% of Ronaldo's level at 21 Garnacho is destined for greatness.
Recency bias perhaps. I have the opposite of that - remember Ronaldo like yesterday being a mile ahead of Garnacho.

Milo2035

18 years old Ronaldo is a league above Garnacho. I say this as a Messi's fanboy.

lex talionis

18 years old Ronaldo is a league above Garnacho. I say this as a Messi's fanboy.
Not in a million years. Young Ronnie was candy for the eye, but wildly erratic. We know the rest of the story, but at 18 Alejandro > Cristiano.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not in a million years. Young Ronnie was candy for the eye, but wildly erratic. We know the rest of the story, but at 18 Alejandro > Cristiano.
Come on be serious. Garnacho is class but he isn't on par with 18 y.o. Ronaldo. Garnacho is also wildly erratic. He's mostly an impact sub because he isn't ready for more. Ronaldo was starting plenty right away.

SAF is the GOAT

Don't know if only I see this but he's starting to develop that "getting the ball to his strong foot in order to shoot it" like Antony and Marcus.

He has to develop more skills because eventually he'll be predictable in the upcoming seasons to defend against.

Nick7

Don't know if only I see this but he's starting to develop that "getting the ball to his strong foot in order to shoot it" like Antony and Marcus.

He has to develop more skills because eventually he'll be predictable in the upcoming seasons to defend against.
In an interview with one of our coaches they specifically brought up that’s always been an issue with him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

That “getting the ball to his strong foot in order to shoot” is a trait shared by the vast majority of footballers. Including some of the best to ever play the game. I wouldn’t sweat it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Come on be serious. Garnacho is class but he isn't on par with 18 y.o. Ronaldo. Garnacho is also wildly erratic. He's mostly an impact sub because he isn't ready for more. Ronaldo was starting plenty right away.
Ronaldo would have been 19 at this point in his debut season. He did play a lot more than Garnacho but only scored 6 goals that season. Garnacho is currently on 5. It felt as though Ronaldo’s breakthrough performance was the FA Cup Final, when he looked like the real deal and was probably the best player on the pitch. Be nice if Garnacho could repeat history.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Definitely warrants more time on the pitch, despite how erratic he is.

You can't see a shift in the way teams defend when he fronts them up, even if they know at this stage he might not deliver the final ball.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He will be a great option off the bench in the cup final if we're somehow in the game with 20-25 mins to go. You wouldn't want to play against him. Though Walker is probably better placed to do that than most in fairness.

MileStolar

That “getting the ball to his strong foot in order to shoot” is a trait shared by the vast majority of footballers. Including some of the best to ever play the game. I wouldn’t sweat it.
I remember that even MG who was believed to have no weak foot, who scored free kicks with both left and right, started glaringly preferring his left and many times avoiding shooting with his right in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.