Alejandro Garnacho

GueRed

Might've come on against Norwich if the scoreline was comfortable.

Was looking on the cards at 2-0

Next time..

L1nk

Expecting big things from this lad, the 'jewel of Atletico's academy' before joining us

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Hopefully he starts against Palace. Not a good place to start but he needs to start somewhere.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I'd start him over Elanga next game. He wasn't focused at all against Brighton.

Kweku Amonoo

His game is a little bit too selfish. And his ability in tight spaces is questionable, cos he needed a lot of space to be able to affect play in the youth cup final. Luckily, these are things he can work on as he’s still only young. But we should be careful with him.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Technically looking good but definitely not got the physical tools yet that his game will need at the mens level

Ekeke

Reminds me a bit of Rodrigo De Paul when he was at Valencia around 20/21 years old before he went to play in Italy. He was playing the left wing role coming onto his right foot with some dribbling too. Garnacho has more pace though

He's at Atletico now

Stunning freekick, happy to see him doing so well for his national youth team. Very good scouting to get him in and then see him progress to that level, even more exciting than if we signed someone new from the Argentina youth team

LARulz

Bunch of twats, how have we not offered him a new deal? Do we not have the automatic extension clause in his?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He just needs to be shown progression like playing in the cup games. So young, he can't seriously expect to start every game at United at 17. He's talented but not like at Giggs's (17y.o) level of talent to be starting so often.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
we should extend his deal and then offer a few of their youngsters a deal too

cnuts
Extending his deal means a bump up in salary? Slippery slope esp when the precedence is set with a 17y.o and the knock-on effect for the rest of the squad.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I do quite like him, he's not exactly a Greenwood level talent though. Juventus would be a very poor move for him.

ti vu

we should extend his deal and then offer a few of their youngsters a deal too

cnuts
We should. The issue is if young players who signed professional contract but not given a chance with first team, they reasonably sign short contract only.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Considering he signed 3 year deal, it should expire in 2024. Dont think that report has any truth in it.

Theo88

Does anyone follow the u18?

From the limited highlights I’ve picked up he seems like a very ‘ i will get me own ‘ kind of player. Dont know how to feel about that i guess playing at that level some players do separate themselves from the pack.

Has a ronaldo -esq feeling to his game. He even celebrates like him probably idolises the guy.