The Caf's Roy Keane.
Deserves a thread outside the transfer forum

How good is he?

Bossed the championship and now plodding along nicely in the Premier League

tomaldinho1

Deserves a thread outside the transfer forum

How good is he?

Bossed the championship and now plodding along nicely in the Premier League
We were linked to him very lightly a few years back (feel like it was Llorente and him) and thought he’d have been a great backup. He’d easily start for us now.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He has great form, rhythm, confidence and intuition from his awesome last season. It is helping him greatly this season, nice to see him do well.

Also a very talented player. Everything people thought Icardi is.

Nero

Average. Just on a run at the moment, won't get more than 10 league goals.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
This Fulham side are certainly built to serve him in a way previous iterations weren't.

troylocker

Been great in great form since last summer. Proof of what hard work and confidence means. Strong, smart, a good finisher and works hard. Could end up on 20 goals in the PL this season.

Fracture90

Had a chance to watch him more than a few times back during his days with Partizan Belgrade. Now, I'm a fairly big guy myself (195cm, 100kg) but this guy is just massive, built like a brick shiithouse for real

R'hllor

Fulham stops, his scoring will stop, he aint shy to fight, hold a line, keep a ball but Fulham has to keep playing to provide him chances, counter attacking with 10% ball possesion will not do. Right now he is showing great desire to fight, defend, press here and there, battle, tonight`s game was pure example vs good team.

Edit: Is he good enough to start for us, even in current form not sure, think fans would love him and watch him battle but might be good enough to be a plan B in top 6 team as bencher.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Most of the muppets around here said not to bother with him but that's only because nobody told them they should pay attention. Now they are starting to take note...

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
We (Chelsea) should put in a bid of £100m for him tomorrow.

tomaldinho1

Had a chance to watch him more than a few times back during his days with Partizan Belgrade. Now, I'm a fairly big guy myself (195cm, 100kg) but this guy is just massive, built like a brick shiithouse for real
He’s not even that big - you’re taller and heavier than him. He’s stocky though and most footballers are quite slim so it seems a mismatch when you compare him to players on the pitch. Same as that Soton player Aribo, he’s just under 6ft but is an absolute tank.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I could see him make a big juicy move to a big club next summer as I think he's gonna have a 20+ goal season which is quite impressive when you consider he's from a relegation candidate.

Why the feck did scot Parker bench him the last time they were in the prem? it's beyond me.

flappyjay

Most of the muppets around here said not to bother with him but that's only because nobody told them they should pay attention. Now they are starting to take note...
It should be hard to ignore 43 goals even if it's from the Championship.

avgp_1

I could see him make a big juicy move to a big club next summer as I think he's gonna have a 20+ goal season which is quite impressive when you consider he's from a relegation candidate.

Why the feck did scot Parker bench him the last time they were in the prem? it's beyond me.
His work rate has gone up leaps, he used to be strolling around the pitch like Messi does. Add to that he has never been the quickest. No running down the channels, getting marked out of the game etc. Playing with him was like playing with 10 and Fulham looked better without him.

He has obviously gone and put a lot of work in and now he is putting himself about a lot more, getting involved in general play. Arriving late into the box, scoring, creating chances through link up.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
His work rate has gone up leaps, he used to be strolling around the pitch like Messi does. Add to that he has never been the quickest. No running down the channels, getting marked out of the game etc. Playing with him was like playing with 10 and Fulham looked better without him.

He has obviously gone and put a lot of work in and now he is putting himself about a lot more, getting involved in general play. Arriving late into the box, scoring, creating chances through link up.
That shows great character.

OverratedOpinion

I don't think he's a late bloomer as some have said.

He's always been a very decent player but played in absolutely rubbish teams. I feel like he would have been much more highly rated if a better team had taken a chance on him.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I don't think he's a late bloomer as some have said.

He's always been a very decent player but played in absolutely rubbish teams. I feel like he would have been much more highly rated if a better team had taken a chance on him.
He's the opposite of a late bloomer if anything as he broke out at Partizan at 17 and then did decently Anderlecht when he was 18/19.

I think the Newcastle move cemented his image in people's minds but people forget he was only 20 back then. Still young and not exactly playing for a freescoring team.

26/27 is about the age you'd expect a traditional CF like him to really stand out, which is indeed what seems to have happened.

Blood Mage

He's a solid mid-table PL striker. Not a player we should be looking at but he could be playing for a bigger club than Fulham right now.

ExoduS

He is playing amazing this season. I am really unsure how he would do for us if we signed him. Not sure if he is the striker for the system anyway. He will score 15-20 goals this season unless some massive dip in form happen to Fulham - which is possible. Fulham hasn't lost this season yet?

miked99

He's played, what, five games? Last time he was in the Prem he was terrible, scored about three goals all season. The time before that he started the season well, much like this one, but pretty much dried up completely by Christmas, if I remember rightly. And he was godawful for Newcastle before that.

He was great in the Championship last season but history is full of strikers who never fully made the leap. I quite like him but let's see if he can actually be consistently good across an entire Premiership season.

L. Robert

Supports
Newcastle
He's one of my favourite players in the PL. Real old school CF with no pace but is aggressive and has great skill and touch. Great character too and the league is more fun with him. Hope he keeps this form up and scores 15-20 goals silencing the lazy 'not good enough for PL' remarks.

JawZ

According to Wikipedia, he's been yoyo-ing up and down the Premier League and the Championship since 2015. Interesting... hope he stays for longer this time around.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Sent us to the World Cup with a last minute winner away at Portugal.

Legend.
I kinda celebrated that goal. Unfortunately we made it through playoffs, so we have to bare with Fernando Santos as manager as long as he keeps qualifying. We have zero chances at WC with his current team selection.