Alex Greenwood - joins City and that's a double derby double

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Team didn't missed her that much, especially with Okvist playing well also against Chelski and that buildup to the goal was kinda initiated by her after she kept her cool in possession.

Didn't Zelem played for Pool anyway ? Women...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wow. I'd forgotten about Everton :lol:

That's got to be a record. A terrible record. But a record nonetheless.
Imagine this happening in the men's game. To be honest, I can't hold it against her.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Team didn't missed her that much, especially with Okvist playing well also against Chelski and that buildup to the goal was kinda initiated by her after she kept her cool in possession.

Didn't Zelem played for Pool anyway ? Women...
Ah well we forgive them their past deeds - Casey was there as well - we picked up 7 Liverpool players that first year, including some ex-United youth team players. A couple from City as well.

The rivalry clock only restarted once we had a senior team of our own.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ah well we forgive them their past deeds - Casey was there as well - we picked up 7 Liverpool players that first year, including some ex-United youth team players. A couple from City as well.

The rivalry clock only restarted once we had a senior team of our own.
Gotta love Casey for that, such a nice move contributing to Scouse relegation.

TsuWave

Do players just move for free in women's football? (I genuinely don't know, just find it odd she signed for United relatively recently. Also, the amount of historical rivals she's played for)

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Do players just move for free in women's football? (I genuinely don't know, just find it odd she signed for United relatively recently. Also, the amount of historical rivals she's played for)
Nah, she's a shit-stirrer with PhD in trolling.

She's re-joining us when they'll start to love her in City.

RedDevil@84

Didn't she go to Lyon as she didn't want pass on a once in a lifetime opportunity to play for the Champions. What went wrong in a year?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Didn't she go to Lyon as she didn't want pass on a once in a lifetime opportunity to play for the Champions. What went wrong in a year?
She won all the trophies, but wasn't in the team for any of the big games? And if they are still together, maybe she missed Jack and her pet dog - long distance relationships soon lose their novelty value.

starman

This is where you question the necessity of building women teams from pre existing mens teams and the traditions that go with it as opposed to forming new ones..

redevul5566

Supports
I also support Real Mallorca.
It is like she marry to four different guys.

SAFMUTD

Couldnt care less about Woman's Football to be honest. I've watch it only a couple of times and its worst than seeing amateur football, and Im not exaggerating.

buchansleftleg

i feel conflicted about this. On one level I can understand that she has to get the best she can out of her career and the money in Women's football is clearly at a much lower level than the Men's game but....really....urgh..just feels weird. I wonder if she offered to come back to United and was told she wasn't needed? Maybe there was some behind the scenes issues but I can't see why we wouldn't have accepted her back.

I really prefer to keep the whole "tribal" thing out of watching and appreciating the game so I suppose I would welcome her back to LSV if we get any games we ca watch this season....but the grabbing the badge....makes me uncomfortable!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don't think it overly matters currently. Teams are still progressing and rivalry isn't the same. I know people who follow women's football that support City and United (Due to United not having a team for awhile)

Lyon are stacked, she played a few times to pick up medals and then returned. Think she only played a couple of minutes in the CL. Pretty sure players just go there to pick up medals and return to their old clubs :lol: