Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

jeff_goldblum

1960 males having a foot long cock on average is indeed news to me.
There must have been fluctuations in size over time because when I was growing up in the 90s I was told about a lad called Billy who had a 10-foot penis. I didn't believe it at first but apparently he showed it to the girl next door.

poleglass red

There must have been fluctuations in size over time because when I was growing up in the 90s I was told about a lad called Billy who had a 10-foot penis. I didn't believe it at first but apparently he showed it to the girl next door.
she thought it was a snake, so hit it with a rake.......................

Tyrion

Yikes…

His rants are often similar. He makes extreme arguments without any specifics. He doesn't say whose murdering people or use any actual names because he knows he'd be sued and he's got nothing.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
His rants are often similar. He makes extreme arguments without any specifics. He doesn't say whose murdering people or use any actual names because he knows he'd be sued and he's got nothing.
My faux shock was due to him invoking Count Dracula, didn’t have that on ny Alex Jones bingo card.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
“Slobs and decadents deserve to die”

Nobody tells me that I deserve to die who isn’t my dad or probation officer

Trequarista10

I'm curious what people's reactions would be if he one day revealed its all an act and it was just a troll that spiralled out of control :lol:

He is exactly what it would be like if WWE created a character who was a conspiracy nut job. I just can't fathom him being a real person. I'd sort of respect him if he was like "lol morons it was just a grift, thanks for the money".

Tyrion

I'm curious what people's reactions would be if he one day revealed its all an act and it was just a troll that spiralled out of control :lol:

He is exactly what it would be like if WWE created a character who was a conspiracy nut job. I just can't fathom him being a real person. I'd sort of respect him if he was like "lol morons it was just a grift, thanks for the money".
I sometimes think him and Trump are both pretending and got into their acts for a laugh. They just didn't realise millions of morons would fall for it and make them so successful.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
I see no change. Seems perfectly in line with his usual equanimity.

neverdie

What does he mean by "unlocking the 6th universe"?
think he says "secrets of the universe".

is it a good sign that he's saying human supremacist? better than other forms of supremacy he could be advertising. but he's a capable con artist. a product of the new age school really. the same pipeline that brought you scientology. dianetics instead of dialectics. you take something correct or valid in its original context and make it so ridiculous that people latch onto it because it has some ring of truth. his idea of universe exploration is basically a rehash of jfk's famous "the stars are out there... new planets" speech. except jfk was talking about the spacerace and jones has transformed that into interdimensional robot wars. hence scientology and dianetics.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I watched a Rogan episode where he joked that Jones is cool to hang out with and he will blow your mind with his theories and it made me realise what a fecking idiot Rogan actually is and how just talking to people on a mic can get you £250m in this hellscape of late stage capitalism

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
think he says "secrets of the universe".

is it a good sign that he's saying human supremacist? better than other forms of supremacy he could be advertising. but he's a capable con artist. a product of the new age school really. the same pipeline that brought you scientology. dianetics instead of dialectics. you take something correct or valid in its original context and make it so ridiculous that people latch onto it because it has some ring of truth. his idea of universe exploration is basically a rehash of jfk's famous "the stars are out there... new planets" speech. except jfk was talking about the spacerace and jones has transformed that into interdimensional robot wars. hence scientology and dianetics.
Yeah could be I misheard.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Perfect words from her.

"Your little character you made millions from had consequences to real people going through the worst time of their lives."

The man is an actor and would have totally different "opinions" if he thought he would make more money from them.
Yeah, he's the lowest of the low.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m glad that abhorrent cnut finally made his way back into the courtroom for the victim impact statements.

Fridge chutney

Ugh. Those parents have been through so much hell. To have to also then deal with this disgusting scumbag is so disheartening.