Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Isn’t there a maximum value which is relative pittance?

RedDevilQuebecois

Good. Get fecked repeatedly.

I don’t know American law… can he plead bankruptcy? Presumably any assets he tries to hide/divest can be taken back by a court?
As far as this case is very much under public scrutiny, I say he won't get away that easily. Bankruptcy is a no-go with the amount of money he makes for each podcast, including publicity for supplements.

Mike Smalling

These right wingers need to understand that free speech does not equal consequence free speech.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I hope Sandy Hook victims relatives take him for every penny of the £165m..
+800m
I've always wondered if these people know they're talking out their ass and just do it anyway for the attention and fame or if they genuinely believe they're speaking the truth.

Tarrou

Why different amounts per victim?
I don't know the answer specifically but for example one family had to move state because of the hate/threats they were receiving, so maybe it's related to the impact he had on each victim individually.

frostbite

I hope he is stupid enough to hide his money to avoid paying, and the prosecution and IRS are smart enough to find the money, and send him to prison.

What he did to those families was terrible. And he knew very well he was lying.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Source? Reliable one that is
Here's Joe Rogan speaking about how he's known Alex for 23 years , how he was out with him recently (at the time of filming) and that "He's a great guy if you get to know him".

Since it's coming from.Joe Rogan you should probably take it with a pinch of salt though.