Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

Carolina Red

Staff
Maybe they have a conscience and will be paid regardless of the outcome? Either that or they are incredibly incompetent and only lawers of that standard were willing to represent him?
It would be pretty funny if they knew what they were doing all along and came up with a plan to feck him over while still “playing by the rules”.

Because feck Alex Jones

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It would be pretty funny if they knew what they were doing all along and came up with a plan to feck him over while still “playing by the rules”.

Because feck Alex Jones
This is what I was thinking. His lawyers probably can't stand him.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Excuse me while I swallow down this vomit, but I am going to have to actually defend Jones on this. Per the linked story the images were found in emails sent to Infowars and the FBI cleared them of any wrongdoing.

Carolina Red

Staff
Excuse me while I swallow down this vomit, but I am going to have to actually defend Jones on this. Per the linked story the images were found in emails sent to Infowars and the FBI cleared them of any wrongdoing.
I’m very emotionally conflicted about this information

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I’m very emotionally conflicted about this information
The truth can let us down sometimes, but in his case there is so much more awesome, and true, shit on that scumbag that I can live with a little disappointment. Hopefully the FBI tracked down the senders as well.

On a side(ish) note, I can't wait for the J6 committee to get their hands on that phone. It's gonna be good!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Fair but they had a chance to action on the mistake with the other counsel so it couldn't be used and they didn't?
I'm going to guess that the incompetence required to send your clients entire cell phone image suggests that diligence in reading emails is not a priority.

decorativeed

I'm going to guess that the incompetence required to send your clients entire cell phone image suggests that diligence in reading emails is not a priority.
That's my take on it too. We've all encountered shit companies or worked with useless and incompetent coworkers. They're everywhere.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's my take on it too. We've all encountered shit companies or worked with useless and incompetent coworkers. They're everywhere.
So it comes out that we were both right. He was immediately informed by the SH lawyer and, instead of doing the appropriate and binding legal thingy, he just replied "please disregard" in an email which is not a legal thingy.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Is that definitely all he'll have to pay?

I thought he had multiple trials with different sets of parents going on at once?

FireballXL5

Apparently there's punitive damages starting tomorrow. Hope the fat cnut loses everything.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Anytime I have read about this idiot I just pictured him as a young slim Welsh guy for some reason, I never took the time to look more in to why he gets so much attention.

Sorry to any young slim Welsh people that may offend.

NotThatSoph

Apparently there's punitive damages starting tomorrow. Hope the fat cnut loses everything.
Punitive damages usually depend on how wealthy the defendant is, so maybe the news about Infowar's earnings will come in handy.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Pope Hat is always a good go to on legal stuff

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Sandy Hook parents’ lawyers are stating that punitive damages should be in the nine figures. Fingers crossed.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Sandy Hook parents’ lawyers are stating that punitive damages should be in the nine figures. Fingers crossed.
Don't hold your breath, smart money is on him basically getting away with it:

Replies to Popehat:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Any chance further legal misfortune is pending for this cnut? These damages don't seem enough.

frostbite

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62427918

"He also claimed he was bankrupt despite evidence that his companies were earning about $800,000 a day selling diet supplements, gun paraphernalia and survivalist equipment."

!!!!

(He is not a "nutter", he is a dishonest scammer that became very rich because of all the idiots who believe him... )

Last edited: