Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He killed the Portuguese league with his assists, now he's just Darmian.

So effin typical...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I would describe him as loose. Positionally in defence I don’t know what’s wrong with him.

Genuinely never feel comfortable when he’s playing.

PoTMS

One of the worst performances from any of our players this season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Awful but he hardly ever plays, no wonder he looks so off it.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Playing with our full backs tucked in is clearly a tactical decision, and that has cost us goals and chances even with Wan Bissaka and Shaw. I think Telles just can't do it. He doesn't have the pace of Wan Bissaka or the positioning of Shaw, so he looks really uncomfortable.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Arguably one of the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen, fair play.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I would describe him as loose. Positionally in defence I don’t know what’s wrong with him.

Genuinely never feel comfortable when he’s playing.
He's reminds me of Alex Büttner. A slightly upgraded version.

Djemba-Djemba

One of the worst Utd performances I can ever remember.

He was an utter liability, he genuinely didn't seem to have a clue over what he was supposed to be doing.

He's not been great this season but he's not normally that bad so hopefully it was just a one off.

He was terrible. He's somehow going backwards here, getting worse every game.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Can't think of a worse half from any player to be fair, and that's saying something. Absolutely dreadful, zero sense of positioning, headless chicken.

SAFMUTD

He's making those 15M seem like way too much. Shit show once again.

Absolutely brilliant performance tonight. Didn’t let anyone past him or any ball through him. Earned his spot in the final imo.

RUCK4444

Can't think of a worse half from any player to be fair, and that's saying something. Absolutely dreadful, zero sense of positioning, headless chicken.
This. It was a fecking disgraceful performance start to finish, deserved to have an own goal against his name for putting in such a shocking 45 mins.

People tend to exaggerate online, especially with football, but that was the worst performance I’ve seen from any player this season. Abysmal.

Maguire too quiet vocally as well, hope he and Ole feckin light a fire under his arse in the dressing room.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
£55m~ spent on him and Van de Beek and they’ve genuinely offered nothing to this side. We need to stop being so poor with our money and making signings for the sake of it.

Robindinho

Ok, he hasn’t played for a while but Jesus Christ, that was shocking.

You’re a left back mate, where the feck are you running to? ...I say running, he can barely run.

Old Ma Crow

Telles and Fred need a bollocking from the likes of Bruno and Maguire. I saw Williams was shouting at Fred after they scored their second goal.

kundalini

I thought he had several decent moments in attack but his defensive positioning was horrendous; he misjudged cross after cross.

Tiber

Weird to sign a player because he is quite good at taking corners

Welbeckham

Bad signing. Poor defender, slow, nothing special technically. Shaw being great is Shaw’s doing.

Morpheus 7

He's been awful, PSG away, that's it!
People go on about him pushing Shaw, he's not his personal trainer. Telles has been another poor signing so far, United seem to get so many duds at full back. His positional sense tonight was not acceptable. He was basically playing cb with zero awareness or marking. We just have to be happy Shaw has been fit this season. Really disappointed by him so far, maybe more be game time and we can see him settle. He can't be this bad next year.

Mindhunter

He was signed to get a kick up Shaw's backside and in that sense it has worked perfectly. Shaw has upped his game immensely since he has had competition for places. Also, it's really tough for a player to settle in the PL, it's a different ball game altogether. He is literally always on the bench and never plays. So it isn't strange that he isn't up for it so much.

Some of us folks need to have a long hard look at ourselves. Writing someone off after a 45 min performance while we continue to coast in our careers or blame lack of opportunities.

Abraxas

He was not good tonight but he hasn't always been that bad. Most of the time he has taken on the appearance of being an okay deputy with little suggestion he should be or is likely to become first choice. Which is maybe what we bargained for when pushing this guy's price tag down, I never got the impression he was one we were dying to get. The only problem with this is maybe we would have been better served by getting somebody with more potential improvement in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.