Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

laughtersassassin

Again his corners where class and although obvious it's clear he will be better going forward than Shaw.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Love his corners, looking forward to seeing what else he can do

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Those corners were incredible :lol: Really like the look of him though. Especially in this system. Just balances the left side really well.

Will Singh

I was just happy we got an attacking LB but he was fantastic and was a breath of fresh air after putting up with Shaw all this time. Excellent debut!!??

Chairman Steve

This man truly has a wand of a left foot and boy can he take a corner. I don't know whether I'm exaggerating that because we've been so starved of a full-back who can make accurate crosses and someone who can take a good corner.

Bruno was already a huge improvement on set pieces but wow, Telles' corner technique is on another level. We looked so dangerous from them, almost every one resulted in a header blocked or deflected just wide.

Good performance otherwise. Hardworking, linked up fairly well. Didn't have much to aim for in the box during open play, hopefully he will in the league.

Red Stone

I thought it was illegal for our players to hit good corners. Turns out they've just been unable to for about 15 years.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
His corners are worth 10m alone

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Maguire and Cavani will feast on them corners

el3mel

Guy will be really exciting addition for us with his delivery. Can't wait for his combo with Cavani.

Redlyn

Good debut. Gives us good width and threat on the corners. But somehow I thought we looked more imposing with Pogba.

HowYouDoin

Woah his corner kicks. Wooooah. Dare I say it....Beckhamesque? Like every time he crossed the ball there was a lot of nuisance inside the box..

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Had no expectations but now I’m excited. Amazing we’ve not had a professional footballer that can put a corner in til now

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
He should be on penalties too. His penalties are rockets and no stutter steps

VivaRonaldo85

Just what we need on our left side. Exciting looking talent. Just need a similar player on the right side now.

We’ve gone from shocking dead ball delivery 12 months ago to excellent with his left foot and Bruno’s right foot being a deadly combination. Should score bags of goals from crosses going forward.

saivet

Didn’t do much defending so jury’s still out but he’s got an absolute wand of a left foot.
You're right and I didn't even think about it, but another reason to praise the team's performance as he was hardly under much pressure at the back.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Not seen us look that dangerous on corners for a long time. Each delivery apart from his last caused major issues. With the defending in the PL these days I can see him assisting quite a lot with the sort of whip he gets on crosses. Martial I think was fantastic tonight. His hold up play was incredible but who knows, a fully fit Cavani on the end of crosses from Telles. I can see it now would be refreshing to see.

PSG were actually **** tonight but if you look at their team as a whole and they are very top heavy with a lot of young midfielders and defenders. They would have been eaten alive by a more ruthless team tonight. Not taking any credit away from the lads. Marvellous performance.

Meep

Loved his hard bended corners and some cross. Great addition!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can’t remember a truly bad corner tonight.

& most all were driven in, not floated too much.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
His corners had so much curl on them, haven't see anything like that since Beckham. If only we could have converted one.

If he keeps up that quality of delivery we'll surely score more from set pieces what with players like Matic, Maguire and Pogba attacking the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.