Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
can't defend, can't attack. And his other fellow LB isn't any better.

Dorris

He’s dogshit. He’s a million miles from Shaw, don’t even think he’s got what it takes to be a backup here.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
He's the definition of a nice guy discovered by a shite HR person on linkedIn and given job with a fantastic salary which he isn't able to do. Not even good as a back up.

Should be let go on his wages and BW given chance, he wouldn't do any worse despite not having a Brazilian name on his back.. for much cheaper..

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Actually have no idea what our scouts see. What chance does a fullback with zero athleticism have in the PL? With this and the AWB signing i wonder how shite these people are.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Hope he leaves in the summer, what's the actual point in him?

Sylar

Was his debut vs psg his best game for us?
As a left wing back?

Have we seen him there since?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Actually have no idea what our scouts see. What chance does a fullback with zero athleticism have in the PL? With this and the AWB signing i wonder how shite these people are.
I wonder this too. Surely the scouts picked up on the fact AWB can’t attack and Telles has no athleticism to his game?

AdNani

He is one of the worst players ive ever seen play for us, Constantly gets caught out posiitionally, has absolutely no ability to beat a man, or enough pace to stop anyone beating him. His delivery isn't anywhere near good enough to compensate for the fact he offers nothing else.

JoaquinJoaquin

He's the definition of a nice guy discovered by a shite HR person on linkedIn and given job with a fantastic salary which he isn't able to do. Not even good as a back up.

Should be let go on his wages and BW given chance, he wouldn't do any worse despite not having a Brazilian name on his back.. for much cheaper..
Basically every workplace in the UK these days then :lol:

Ludens the Red

He’s a bit rubbish isn’t he?
Like he won’t make massive mistakes or anything but he doesn’t contribute to the game at all. Another piss poor Ole signing.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He was crap vs Leicester but I think he’s been decent on the whole. It’s hard to find any consistency when you’re starting one game and on the bench the next. He seems to be the type of player that can benefit from a high defensive line and a pressing system. But we’re still caught between two different styles (ie playing a deep defensive line whilst still trying to press from the front leaving massive gaps in midfield).

I’m hoping we’ll see some benefit in playing him once we sort out our method of play.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah he's pretty bad isn't he? His delivery is shocking... I think he put in one good ball all game? Not that we had anyone in the box to attack them mind.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The Portugese league must be Sunday league level for this bloke to look decent.

Dempsey19

I was so excited when we signed him. Finally someone who can score and ping great crosses in.

Unfortunately he's been absolute gash and should be moved on in the summer.

slored1

Shite. An unbothered Shaw is twice and that's saying something.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Waste of money but the new recruitment structure….

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's a 1 trick crossing pony and he isn't even good at that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.