Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaquinJoaquin

Thought he grew into the game. Was a bit shaky in the first half an hour, but had a good second half, and that goal was fantastic. Have no worries about him being in the side for a few games potentially, unlike Dalot.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I don't know much about him before he joined but he looked like a bit of a crosser and goal scorer in youtube.

Hopefully he can feel settled in after scoring such a great and important goal for us and really get in to his thing.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
For someone who hardly plays for us he did alright really.

Yakuza_devils

Scored a spectacular goal and blocked a goal for us and people are saying he is bang average in this game?

For the strike alone i will give him 8. 5/10 in this game. You don't see this kind of goal everyday.

kthanksbye

Does anyone else get the feeling that he overestimates what his left foot is capable of? I like him, works hard, tries to make things happen, doesn't complain about being 2nd choice to Shaw, but boy does he think of himself as the left footed Becks.

Blood Mage

If he played more often I think he'd become a decent LB for us. Last night was a reminder that he has a cracking shot on him.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He was a baller for Porto, it must be hard to not play for weeks then come in to the first 11, if he got a long run in the team I think he’d be very good And much sharper defensively.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not the best game but bloody hell that was some goal.

Not sure what he was doing for that challenge he got booked for though... I was having Marcos Rojo flashbacks

Acole9

Outstanding
He gets too much shit on here. I wasn't keen on him at first but I've warmed to him. I doubt we'd find better cover at left back.

lsd

The Oracle
Seems to have taken off a cliff. I guess that's what he gets daring to score an important goal

Sylar

He gets too much shit on here. I wasn't keen on him at first but I've warmed to him. I doubt we'd find better cover at left back.
I'm surprised we haven't tried the formation we used against psg with his debut. It had Shaw inside left with telles providing width. I don't remember it being used much. Think it would work a few games with Varane in the back too given his pace.

Especially if we have Ronaldo in the box and want crosses going into him

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Thought he was fine, definitely better then Shaw has been (though that's a low bar)

Gash corners though

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Deserves a run in the team. His corners are so shit but his open play delivery is much much better. Shaw needs some time to fight for his place.

Leanshig

Shaw has been shocking, I'd give Telles a run in the team. Can't hurt none.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Defending in front of his man on that long goal kick was criminal. He has a big defensive stinker like that every game, but it's better than Shaw's 5 a game.

Should start until Shaw gets it together.

united for life

He’s so bad at corners it’s not even funny. Terrible, not sure why he’s asked to do this. He can’t get the ball to the near post…

not a very good defender, but with shaw injured/on terrible form, i’d start him for the next couple of games.

lex talionis

Shaky in defending today, but not so out of bounds that a run of a few matches can't sure. Keep starting Telles while Shaw takes the break that he really needs.

Waynne

This guy needs a run of games. He's never had that opportunity so it's kind of hard to criticize him that much for this game. His deliveries are really good and he's better than Shaw at that. Corners need a bit of work but can see he's got a good left foot so I'm sure it'll come right if he's given more opportunities.

He along with Donny and Dalot need more game time. AWB, Maguire, Shaw, McTominay need to all fight for their places. Hopefully with Ole now gone that will be the case. There's no room for free rides in this team.
You have to earn your spot.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I’d say give him a couple of games and let him pick up some form. He’s clearly offers more than Shaw atm.

”But Shaw’s more solid defensively” well.. the back 4 been a mess so far this season with conceded goals from left, right & central.
Im not saying its only Shaw’s fault but he’s clearly not in form.

Golden Nugget

I’m not sure what it is - but this isn’t the first player that’s brought in that has become horrid at corners. Telles I had never watched before, but read when he signed he had excellent deliveries. Young and Mata, i did watch and were generally good at corners at least in the games I watched - after they’ve come (bar the first few months) - they can’t seem to beat the first man

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's his first game in a while, and it still wasn't any worse than many Shaw's games this season. He is not great player, but at least give him 10 games or so, since Shaw is shocking this year.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
It's his first game in a while, and it still wasn't any worse than many Shaw's games this season. He is not great player, but at least give him 10 games or so, since Shaw is shocking this year.
True. Patience is needed. Shaw deserves to sit his ass on the bench for a month or so

Real Name

He was solid. Not flashy or anything but decent. He needs a run of games, especially since Shaw has been dreadful (is he injured?).

Drizzle

His issue is that he's weak and brutally slow off the mark. Which makes him very easy to breeze past as a winger. It also means he never takes the opposition fullback on and relies on crosses from deep. Which are occasionally good admittedly.

Kostov

Shaw has been a disaster, so no hurting for him to be on the bench just to get how bad he has been. Telles, is no better imo.

OmarUnited4ever

did ok, considering his lack of game time, should start more games and allow Shaw some needed rest.

Zoo

Good backup to have. His corners were off yesterday though.

He's a solid backup, as long as we remember that's all he is. He gets involved well in our play and he keeps defenders occupied with his crossing potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.