Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
I'm not a fan of Telles but he was basically left 2v1 the entire match. Had to feel sorry for the poor bastard at times.

Exactly not sure how some people refuse to see that. There was little he could do against two men all game

OmarUnited4ever

Both the manager and Rashford did him dirty. Rangnick should have long switched Elanga in the 1st half when Rashford was strolling.
Then Dalot would be exposed if Rashford was ahead of him, and he was exposed second half for a bit, RR shouldn't have started Rashford to begin with

The United

Ronaldo had to defend on his side. Like some said, it was pretty ridiculous that no one tried to fix the problem on that side.

And he is a bit shit too.

lsd

The Oracle
Ronaldo had to defend on his side. Like some said, it was pretty ridiculous that no one tried to fix the problem on that side.

And he is a bit shit too.

Oh I don't think he is good enough for us if we want to be a top side but I do prefer him to Shaw as at least he looks like he cares enough to put the work in.

He was left on his own tonight and can't be blamed struggling as a result

Lyng

Was completely exposed by Rashford. Any fullback will look terrible with Rashford in front of them. That having been said, Telles is not good enough for us. Still prefer him to Shaw since he at least tries.
Maybe we can attach a stick with a donut in front of Shaw.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Awful player, regardless of the lack of cover from Rashford. Some idiot called Ronaldo our worst transfer under Ole….Even worse of a statement when you have this guy playing for us :lol:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He is shit and we need to get rid but I don't hold it against him too much, he clearly tries.

flappyjay

Then Dalot would be exposed if Rashford was ahead of him, and he was exposed second half for a bit, RR shouldn't have started Rashford to begin with
He was exposed a bit but the difference is James has the speed to use the space whilst alsonso is probably as slow as telles.

tomaldinho1

He's not really an issue for me, it's clear he's only ever going to be a backup at best but it's just this shitshow of a season that's allowed him so much game time. He's on a comparatively low wage for our team, I'd be happy for him to be a bench player and cover 1st choice + any youngsters coming through.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Can't stop scoring from corners now he's on them

(he did take the one tonight didn't he?)

Zoo

Gives his all and makes some key interventions at times but he’s lacking physically unfortunately.

afatzp

Not sure I can name one PL starting LB worse than Telles . Even Brandon Williams have some highlights of tackle , interceptions and offensive support to showcase his claim of starting position next season, but I can't recall anything for Telles.

Telles was either out of position so he was not in the screen at all , or he was bullied by opponents 1 on 1 .

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Delivery merchant. Should be closer to working at Dominos than starting for United.

Acole9

Outstanding
I've thought he was decent back up. But defensively he's terrible, might be time to sell him.

NewYorkRed

No point selling him, he does something better than anybody else in this squad (take a corner) and can be useful against lesser teams. We do need a new LB though and have him and Shaw as backups.

Zoo

He doesn't cut it at PL level. Easy decision to sell.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What a player. Marcelo, eat your heart out.

Idxomer

If anyone bothered to watch this guy without just looking at his stats with Porto, he wouldn't have been signed.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Utterly useless. Brandon Williams over him all day.

Hope we sell in the summer, if not give him away for free. Another one stealing a living.

The Viper

Did we send any scout to watch his game or did we buy him watching his YouTube videos ? He is just an atrocious football player in general. The worst in this league for sure. Heck even Williams would have done a better job at LB than him for us.

jesperjaap

Seriously, give ALvaro Fernandez a go in the last game of the season. Telles simply cant defent, its actually gettign embarassing

Nico87

I genuinely can’t remember if I’ve seen him actually fully sprint since he’s been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.