5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relfy

Let's hope the goals for Chile fool someone into making a move for him. I can't see any way back for him at United.

Lee565

No. But I would give him to Arsenal for free.
What about re-swap of mkhitaryan coming back this way? I would take it purely because it would still be slightly better option than what we already have on the right wing.

Lee565

Is he even that much better for Chile than Utd? I mean them highlights make him look as absolute average as always, losing the ball all the time etc.
Can see your point, think it helps though that the manager sets the team up to cater to him.

Patrick08

Let's hope the goals for Chile fool someone into making a move for him. I can't see any way back for him at United.
I think there is if we are willing to play him as a striker near the box.

tomaldinho1

I think there is if we are willing to play him as a striker near the box.
I see some of us are still clinging on with this one.

Issue isn't just that he's crap for us (which in itself is bad enough) but it's that he's our top earner by an absolute mile. Knock on effect from this has been awful for us and will have been felt on every single contract renewal so far.

DoomSlayer

I see some of us are still clinging on with this one.

Issue isn't just that he's crap for us (which in itself is bad enough) but it's that he's our top earner by an absolute mile. Knock on effect from this has been awful for us and will have been felt on every single contract renewal so far.
Also, noone in the squad, apart from Lukaku, likes Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.