Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He ruins every attack. Really hope we can convince some team to take him in the summer.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He should never start for us again. Totally finished. Dalot was twice the player.

el3mel

Get this fraud out of my club.

Unbelievable the youngster Dalot did far more than him on the flanks.

Absolute fraud.

FerociousCorgis

hate to say it but at this point wouldnt mind his serious be a month or two and just shit him down for rest of year. Get greenwood some extended time in once he is healthy or let chong have a run as a bench player. At this point just kills 99 percent of everything. Should refer to him as Lysol from now

3KDré

I found it really strange when he was down injured and our players didn't put the ball out of play. Perhaps the rumours of him not getting along with the team are true?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's difficult to decide who was worse for us, him or Falcao?

drdoityourself

He's so obviously disliked in the squad. Rarely his runs are acknowledged, and now they didn't kick the ball out of play when he didn't get up.
Probably courtains for him now, hopefully someone can pick up his mammoth wages.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Dalot did more with the ball the very first time he got it than Sanchez did the entire time he was on.

Djemba-Djemba

It's staggering how bad his decline is.

It wasn't that long ago he was one of the best players in the league, he's fecking awful.

Santos J

Was Sanchez off & game on for us today. If his injury is a bad one I can't imagine he gets much more of a look in this season and I definitely can't see him playing his way back into the team.

Minimalist

United players not even bothered about putting the ball out tells me he's not very well liked in the squad.

Crap performance otherwise.

cyberman

With all of the chances we missed, in a game we scored have scored 8, not one chance fell to Sanchez.
Says it all sadly.

Smores

If we can we should sell him but i doubt we will. Keep him out of the team until he's had a preseason with Ole.

Devil may care

Played one nice pass for Shaw in the first half but mostly just looked for the loop ball into the box, hopefully the injury isn't ligaments.

Stadjer

I found it really strange when he was down injured and our players didn't put the ball out of play. Perhaps the rumours of him not getting along with the team are true?
Yeah that was really weird to see. It wouldnt be that strange if he doesnt get along tbf. He replaced Martial by Mourinho when Martial was playing really well which did cost Martial a world cup. Sanchez also earns the most money out of anyone and he has never shown that he is worth even a part of that money.

JohnnyKills

We're going to have to pay to get rid aren't we. Send him out on a loan and pay the wages. No-one is going to take him off us.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Unbelievable that after we finally got Rooney to leave after offering him an outrageous contract when his decline had already started, we've done the same thing with Sanchez.

mu4c_20le

Yes Dalot changed the game when he came on but.... I thought he linked up well in the first half. It didn't result in clear cut chanes, but it was encouraging to see him actually contributing and not just running into walls or falling on his arse.

championo

Top Stalker
It is not looking good for him with the team. It was sad that we will not kick the ball out for him when he was genuinely injured. I thought that was bad showing. His play just does not gel with the rest. Dalot is the man of the match for me.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
How on earth are we going to get out of this? We can send him away for free but I wonder who would be interested even then...
The worst transfer in our history.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Its getting to the point that, the more minutes we play him, the lesser worth he becomes. At this rate I doubt anyone would be interested in getting him even we let him go for free and will pay half his wage.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
One very good pass for Shaw. Average enough other than that.

It just has not worked out.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I thought the Sanchez moment was more damning than Kepagate. 1-0 down at home with momentum going forward and he just lays there with a knock or a pull. His teammates gave him the finger and just kept the ball, whilst expecting him to get up or get off the pitch. He did neither and was a disgrace to the shirt. His teammates think so little of him that they gave zero credence towards him being in real pain.

His United career today died. I’d be amazed to see it come back from here. He was made to look a complete twat.

LingiBW

When he's back from injury he should only come on after 80mins to rest our starters. No more indulging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.