5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

yfoFC

It's simple really, Sanchez is not putting in the performances that we expect from someone on his wages or his level (this is someone who was neck and neck with hazard as the EPL best player)

If someone like Lingard was putting in these performances then we wouldn't complain much... but for Sanchez? It's simply not good enough, sorry.

We hope he can rediscover his form as our club can only benefit from having someone of prime Sanchez caliber but these level of performances are not enough for someone on his wages, at all.

Roboc7

He’s absolutely useless and a year in looks like he has no understanding of what he is supposed to do and has no chemistry with anyone else in the team.

Has to go in the summer even if it’s for free.

Mick321

Probably the worst signing in our history. Hopeless.

Please, some team in China, I'm begging you....take him.

Rajma

I tried defending him but it looks like he belongs to the same category as Mata, legs are totally gone.

el3mel

I'm not overreacting, but I think he's the worst signing we have done in the last 20 years all things considered, wages, hype, performance etc.

Castia

A colossal feck up by the club signing this guy. Probably the worst attacking player I’ve seen at the club.

spiriticon

Stinking up the place with his low motivation, low effort, can't be fecked attitude.

Make way for Chong or Gomes if you can't be arsed anymore.

Silas

Think he just needs one more proper preseason. Let's judge him after that.
Get him the feck out

RedDevilRoshi

This guy just simply has to feck off.

An absolute waste of a jersey. Huge wages and he’s given us nothing in return.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
At this point you have to criticise OGS for still giving him minutes. Shouldn’t be near the match day squad.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Reminds me of Falcao now. It’s cruel to let him be seen in public anywhere near a football at the moment.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Was playing a totally different tune to everyone else. Every time he did something good he followed up with three or four needless touches and allowed our attacks to break down. Lost.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Martial, Rashford and Lingard were poor, yet Sanchez managed to perform even worse. It’s really hard to pinpoint just one issue with him but it seems Arsenal really knew why they ultimately let him leave. Hell, Sanchez was probably desperate for one last big payday and thus wanted to leave because he knew his body was failing him rapidly.

Pfmpd

Supports
Liverpool
How much is sanchez on again? 25m a year?

Zoo

PSG got to have a close look and it’s fair to say that they won’t have any interest in him in the future.

SER19

Really thought lukaku would come on instead given how bad sanchez has been, lukaku and mata at half time would have been better, push rashford wide and at least give PSG a physical presence to deal with. Bringing on Sanchez was like losing a man

Member 115509

Tough night for United, especially in attacking sense where PSG were rarely troubled at the back, but, having defended him/asked for patience I do actually think he might just be a busted flush, looks slow and awkward and his touch is poor.
Needs to start performing soon or it will be China or the MLS.

NJM78

Another tremendous signing for us..feel a bit sorry for him but he's pretty shit to be fair.

Welbeckham

Only good thing about signing him was getting rid of Mhkitaryan, yet he somehow manages to be even worse.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Get rid. Don't know how though without it costing us a fortune.

I'd rather put Greenwood on the bench and leave him out completely. Nothing to lose.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Play him through the middle or get rid. He’s pointless out wide, passing is gash - might be able to finish. Another well paid flop

Bobski

Was not a fan of the signing but I was hoping the Summer off would revitalize him.

He looks finished. Rooney last season level.

Status
Not open for further replies.