5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadjer

Remember the Alexis vs Di Maria topic when they both came to the premier league? We had the shit one that time and now we have the other one... who also turned shit. :(

tomaldinho1

Happy to never see him in a United shirt again and give some youth players a chance, he seems to just have lost everything from his awareness to his speed. A sorry sight given how good he used to be but he offered absolutely nothing from the left.

Thiim

Tried to dribble out of defense with the ball which ended up as a corner from which they scored. Then proceeded to do that same shit at least twice with a similar outcome of him losing the ball in a dangerous situation. He's actively doing more harm than good atm. Still, I would've given him the chance over Lukaku, which probably says all about how far down Lukaku he has fallen.

Delano

Pound for Pound he could be our worst signing ever. He certainly will be if he keeps this up. Needs to improve and quick.

hp88

Can we flog him to China please, thought Lukaku was lazy on the boy but this guy takes it to a new level.

Irrational.

I don't care if we don't win the return tie, but surely Chong and Mason Greenwood deserve a shot ahead of this waste of space.

He's done as a top level footballer.

el3mel

Remember the Alexis vs Di Maria topic when they both came to the premier league? We had the shit one that time and now we have the other one... who also turned shit. :(
:lol:

This actually made me laugh.

Signed Di Maria, turned shite here while Sanchez turned out great with Arsenal.

Sold Di Maria, he turns great and tears us apart tonight and sign Sanchez who turns dogshite.

Can't make that up.

0le

Please Chinese football clubs, do us another favour.

The Hacker

Arsenal fans must be laughing right now.

The lad must have the lowest pass completion percentage of anyone in the league. He is so poor right now he’s become a liability. Shouldn’t be in the first team, unless his contract demands it.

There’s a few that need to go in my opinion, but this lad is top of the list. Have no idea what he brings to the team.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"South American player in late 20s steep decline shock!"

The only thing he offers is possession to the opposition.

He's stealing a living and with the wages hes on we'll never get rid of him.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
What a monumental disaster this guy has been. Can't think of a player that has had such a fall from grace in such a short time.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If anyone had any little hope then it's surely over now. It's Torres all over again, he's done for.

Litch

Hold on, what was the other attacking players doing so great before he came on?

Kag

A ‘nail in the coffin’ sorta’ performance. That was bad. He isn’t a wide man, though. Unless he’s through the middle then you might as well line up with ten men.

UncleBob

Arsenal fans must be laughing right now.

The lad must have the lowest pass completion percentage of anyone in the league. He is so poor right now he’s become a liability. Shouldn’t be in the first team, unless his contract demands it.

There’s a few that need to go in my opinion, but this lad is top of the list. Have no idea what he brings to the team.
Yeah, they're well happy they have Mkhi instead :rolleyes:

settembrini

He's like over the hill Rooney in terms of ball control and passing, combined with Falcao's balance and the pace of Mata.

Al-T

Hopeless but can't see how on earth he can be offloaded unless someone in China has more money than sense.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
The #7 shirt is cursed.

I’m convinced if we had managed to sign Ronaldo in the summer he’d be playing like Welbeck :(

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I would celebrate if he was shipped out tonight and I've been a supporter of his throughout his time here. Jesus Christ has he been bad.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I don't care if we don't win the return tie, but surely Chong and Mason Greenwood deserve a shot ahead of this waste of space.

He's done as a top level footballer.
Agree. We've got nothing to lose. Just fecking throw them in and leave Sanchez at home. Disgusting he's earning so much for no return at all.

Frank Grimes

He was poor but no worse than Martial tonight. I'm more worried about Martial tbh as we gave him a 5 year contract and he lacks any kind of desire at times. Sanchez needs a miracle to turn his United career around now though, not good enough and he's on ridiculous wages.

Last edited:

el3mel

Yeah, they're well happy they have Mkhi instead :rolleyes:
I guess they're yes.

Mikhi is average but they got rid of a massive oaf who was alienating the squad and got rid of his wages while getting an average player giving the same performance, or hell, even more, just inconsistent.

Yeah I think Arsenal at least benefited from something in this god awful deal.

Andersons Dietician

Someone wrote it in the match thread, you want him to put in that good performance just so you have a reason to think maybe he’ll come good but it just isn’t happening and it’s becoming hard to watch with how much he is struggiling.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
A ‘nail in the coffin’ sorta’ performance. That was bad. He isn’t a wide man, though. Unless he’s through the middle then you might as well line up with ten men.
Indeed I'm thinking play him through the middle in place of Rashford (in the lesser games obvs) or not at all. We saw earlier in the season under Mourinho he do ok with his movement and he was more central against Arsenal when he scored

Ultimately though even moving him through the middle is just prolonging the inevitable

IrishRedDevil

:(

I was so excited by both the signings and I wanted us to sign them for years. It hurts.

Litch

So we aren't happy about him and his performances but sure to god, how can this then relate to today's performance. I'm sorry but there are bigger issues from today's performance than just venting on a player that we already know is struggling anyway.....

FromTheBench

What's the point to him anymore?

Might as well throw in Chong instead and maybe get a lift.

Reminds me of Falcao at United. Maybe he should also move to France or something?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
We should've signed the piano instead.

Litch

Interesting how Di Maria amongst quality players doesn't look shit anymore....hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.