5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

He's like the Ghost of Rooney past it, he scampers around like a headless chicken most of the time.

Xaviboy

Reminds me of the old space jam movie where the monsters robbed all the ability from the NBA players. Its like he just lost all his ability as a footballer. Doesnt know how to pass, dribble, shoot, looks like he is going to fall over every time he has the ball at his feet. Smashing player 3/4 years ago. Pity.

thegaffa

Supports
Chelsea
I thought it was funny when people questioned his age? Another example that for most, 30 IS the start of physical and/or mental decline in top sport
It’s the start but world class players find a way to increase longevity and find their prime lasting longer.

MrEleson

Di Maria was far better for United than Sanchez has been despite having a terrible time here.

OleGunnar20

Happy to never see him in a United shirt again and give some youth players a chance, he seems to just have lost everything from his awareness to his speed. A sorry sight given how good he used to be but he offered absolutely nothing from the left.
Absolutely.

It's probably irrational but id rather see Greenwood or Chong coming on than him, regardless of the circumstances.

He's shot.

el3mel

Yep, totally different wavelength.

Seems to have been isolated from the day he arrived.
I have no doubt these rumors about him being alone and isolated from his teammates are right now. It's obvious to see.

Sp00ks11

I been so patient with Sanchez but he is finished. We just need to get rid, Juventus would take him on a free surely? :lol:

Zoo

We need to sell him in the summer. It’s been a disaster. Ed will have his work cut out.

ArjenIsM3

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when Mourinho was in charge. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he had just returned from injury. Now there aren't any excuses left. He's finished.

yfoFC

Hold on, what was the other attacking players doing so great before he came on?
What was Mbappe doing so great in the first half?

You have to look at the context of things, 1st half was a cagey affair with both set of attacking players nullified. In the second half, the game opened up and that's when we needed our highest paid player to step up.

littlepeasoup

Watching him for Arsenal, the ball would just stick to his feet, and he'd glide around effortlessly. It's like he's switched the polarity of his boots or something, the ball can't wait to get away from him fast enough.

Eddy_JukeZ

You didn't need this game to see he's finished.

It's been obvious for a while now.

In Rainbows

Seriously give his minutes to Greenwood. There's literally no point in giving Sanchez minutes.

Patrick08

He will never work on the wing. I was thinking with psg so good defensively we should have tried him at 9 as a striker holding the ball playing with his back to goal and let rashford on the left side with his ability to take in defenders.

Litch

What was Mbappe doing so great in the first half?

You have to look at the context of things, 1st half was a cagey affair with both set of attacking players nullified. In the second half, the game opened up and that's when we needed our highest paid player to step up.
Rubbish. The game changed once they scored and the outcome of the games was because we weren't good enough. I guess blaming Sanchez means it make it more palatable, know yourself out....

Bola

Not an easy game to come into, but dud very little.

Should get a chance after the Martial and Lingard injuries. Next month is make or break I think

Zlatattack

We should let him go on a free transfer in the summer. Let him know in no uncertain terms there is no future for him at the club.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We should've signed the piano instead.

:lol:

In all seriousness, he's done and it's not his fault, really. Hopefully we can get some Chinese club to come in for him, who have more money than sense.

He can't play out wide anymore - Wenger knew this that's why he was playing him as a striker in his last season

Litch

You might have had a point if it wasn't just more evidence of him being finished since he came to United.
But that's a different argument as how can we use today against probably one of the best team in Europe to prove the point? If we win 3-0 tonight, no one posts feck all on here....

Last edited:

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
If it were only his pace which had suffered since his time at Arsenal, we'd still have a decent footballer with us. The worrying thing is that along with his pace and confidence he's completely lost the flair with which he used to take on defenders and dribble past them.

He cannot play wide and cross with his left foot. He cannot beat his man. He cannot win physical or aerial duels. He cannot run past his full back and find a cut back. He cannot find killer balls for his team mates. He cannot hold up the ball. At times I wonder what it is that he can do. Cute layoffs, occasional through balls and pass-and-runs can only take you so far at this level.

He is finished as a top footballer, more so mentally than ability-wise. He might go resurrect his career in different circumstances, but it would take something extraordinary to get him to perform anywhere close to what is expected of him right now at United. Unfortunately that piano reveal was the first and only exciting thing he'll have done for us by the time he leaves.

We should take the financial hit and get rid of him as soon as we can. The wages he's on only makes it more ridiculous.

kundalini

Not a good performance, but really no different from the rest of our attacking players.

flappyjay

He's like the Ghost of Rooney past it, he scampers around like a headless chicken most of the time.
:nono: this is an insult on the past it version of Rooney. That Rooney still chipped in with goals and assists not matter how shyt he was.

Habs

Not a good performance, but really no different from the rest of our attacking players.
He looks finished. He looks like he can barely run anymore, and what makes it worse is that fact that he gives the ball away all the time trying ridiculous passes

Sylar

Biggest flop signing given all circumstances

At least we didn't pay a transfer fee ...

Status
Not open for further replies.