Alexis Sanchez / 1 year loan deal to Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Professional dignity?

He could perhaps revive his career in Italy. However, if he has lost his love for the game then he'll probably just be happy to wait it out here and collect his wages without contributing much.
I think for everyone there's a limit of how much they'd be willing to give up to continue their career in a place they're wanted. He moved to United mainly because of money, otherwise he would have probably stayed at Arsenal or gone to City, so I'm not exactly sure he would be willing to take a pay cut to move somewhere else now.

It might not matter though, if he gets an offer from Italy that is 70 or 80 per cent what he makes here, he will probably take it, and if United are offered to offload him if they contribute 30% or so of his wages for the next two years, we will also agree to that I guess.

AgentP

If Alexis really wants to force a move to Inter, then he should be willing to take the pay cut. No point in us paying him more than half his wages only for him to come back next year.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
He won't take a pay cut, he isn't that bothered about playing.
How did you come to that conclusion?

If he wasn’t bothered about playing, why does he want to leave United then?

Do you think the likes of Inter and Juve are signing him to sit on their bench?

He will play less if he stays at United.

demongod

Was hoping some idiot rich China club would take him but apparently even they are not so stupid. We are screwed either way. Either loan him for next to nothing or play him and risk him screwing the team again with his trash performances

crossy1686

career ending
How did you come to that conclusion?

If he wasn’t bothered about playing, why does he want to leave United then?

Do you think the likes of Inter and Juve are signing him to sit on their bench?

He will play less if he stays at United.
He's hardly played in 18 months and when he has he's looked like he'd rather not have played anyway.

He's made around £45m in the last 18 months from us and is probably under immense pressure at this point to produce something that looks close to worth that outlay, so I for one am not surprised he's looking for somewhere else to go and flop instead.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
He's hardly played in 18 months and when he has he's looked like he'd rather not have played anyway.

He's made around £45m in the last 18 months from us and is probably under immense pressure at this point to produce something that looks close to worth that outlay, so I for one am not surprised he's looking for somewhere else to go and flop instead.
Don’t agree with that at all.

Sanchez has been a monumental flop, there’s no denying that, but I don’t think you can accuse him of not trying when he has played for us.

It just hasn’t worked out for him here - perhaps his legs have gone, he cannot play in our system and/or with our players, or is simply finished as a top level footballer.

I think it’s clear he does want to play football and this is precisely the reason he is looking to leave us.

AlwaysRed66

Whatever you say about Man City & Guardiola they certainly are not mugs, & must be celebrating the gods of Mourinho & Woodward every day. Otherwise they could have ended up with the past it footballer known as Sanchez.

Raw

Whatever you say about Man City & Guardiola they certainly are not mugs, & must be celebrating the gods of Mourinho & Woodward every day. Otherwise they could have ended up with the past it footballer known as Sanchez.
If they had got him, he could have disrupted the team just enough for Liverpool to win the title last season :nervous:

Halal Jalal

We've ""beaten"" them to signing Fred too, I bet they're still laughing together with Shakhtar to this day.

Luke1995

If Juve doesn't get Neymar I can see them stepping up their interest in Alexis (If that actually is there)

Either way I never really believed the Roma talk. Juve is probably looking for a replacement to Kean while Inter apparently doesn't want Icardi playing.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
If they had got him, he could have disrupted the team just enough for Liverpool to win the title last season :nervous:
......well worth signing him then! That most made me so happy it’s actually unnerving

Mainoldo

How many times is this Italian window going to close. Thought it closed last night.

Bojan11

Martial injured. Rashford and Lingard looking clueless. Greenwood not ready. We may as well keep him.

Cathy Ferguson

Have you watched him play over the last 18 months? He's been far worse than both of them, with the added bonus of making Pogba play worse when he's on the pitch.
But he has not been tried as No 10, has he? Might be worth a try now that Lingard is misfiring and Gomes is finding his feet. That is how desperate we are for some creativity, unless Inter pay up for his wages.

Giggsforever

Have you watched him play over the last 18 months? He's been far worse than both of them, with the added bonus of making Pogba play worse when he's on the pitch.
He has been far worse than Rashford, but not as bad as Lingard.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
But he has not been tried as No 10, has he? Might be worth a try now that Lingard is misfiring and Gomes is finding his feet. That is how desperate we are for some creativity, unless Inter pay up for his wages.
The only small possibility I can see for him is as a false 9, but he's already 3rd choice there at best. I'm almost certain he won't work as a 10.

He has been far worse than Rashford, but not as bad as Lingard.
I disagree. Lingard at least has had many games where at least he's providing the energy and movement to help our pressing and provide options. He's also had many games where those aspects haven't been good enough, but it's still more than what Sanchez has provided.

yamo123x

With such an inexperienced thread bare attack without a natural goalscorer, why are we considering loaning sanchez out whilst still paying the vast majority of his wages?

This is madness. Rashy gets injured what happens then?

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He wasn’t involved at the weekend so his wages can’t be blamed for the unacceptable result against Palace. Turns out him leaving isn’t going to suddenly make that dressing room a more positive place.

Suedesi

The only small possibility I can see for him is as a false 9, but he's already 3rd choice there at best. I'm almost certain he won't work as a 10.

I disagree. Lingard at least has had many games where at least he's providing the energy and movement to help our pressing and provide options. He's also had many games where those aspects haven't been good enough, but it's still more than what Sanchez has provided.
The 0goal/0assist Lingard? Sanchez is decent at pressing, I'd say they're about equal.

dev1l

There s still a lot of interest in Sanchez apparently..

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
The scapegoat Lukaku and Sanchez are out of Man Utd. Next is Pogba. With the abuse he received every day I just can't see he will stay in Man Utd for long.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
The scapegoat Lukaku and Sanchez are out of Man Utd. Next is Pogba. With the abuse he received every day I just can't see he will stay in Man Utd for long.
Without Lukaku and Sanchez we are in trouble. We could finish 6th. Oh wait we did last season.

KennyBurner

What abuse is Pogba receiving here that he wont receive 10 fold at madrid? Pogba is not as stupid as you think he is and if he was leaving I promise you its not because of the critiscm or racial abuse. Its because we can't challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.