Alexis Sanchez / 1 year loan deal to Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
After experiences in Spain and England, Alexi Sanchez could return to Serie A this summer. Both Inter and Juventus have already met with the Chilean international’s agent Fernando Felicevich to assess the situation. As a matter of fact, Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici was also photographed meeting with Felicevich, who was mistaken for Manchester City sporting director Txiki Begiristain by some on the web

While Inter and Juventus are monitoring the situation, the negotiations are in stand by because of Sanchez’ substantial demands for wages which are reportedly €12 million after taxes a season. The talks could be rekindle should these demands be lowered, at that point Inter and Juventus will look to find out what Manchester United demands are for Sanchez.
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/man...s-meet-with-alexi-sanchez-agent-the-situation

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
If we can offload him, even for a free would be a massive sigh of relief for us. Would free up wages for two decent covers for RB and CB positions I reckon.

Adamsk7

Great news. If I were Ed, I would ask for just a tiny transfer fee so a club would feel better about stumping up high wages (although I do believe, from what I know of Sanchez through a friend that knows him personally, that he wants to play above all else, so maybe he’ll accept lower offers).

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Great news. If I were Ed, I would ask for just a tiny transfer fee so a club would feel better about stumping up high wages (although I do believe, from what I know of Sanchez through a friend that knows him personally, that he wants to play above all else, so maybe he’ll accept lower offers).
If he does leave without us paying any of his salary then credit to him, not a whole load of players that would do that.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
We will end up paying him about 250k-300k per week for the next 2 years but it would be good to get him out of here and show the players mediocrity will not be tolerated. get rid of whichever scouts are highly recommending these signings too while they are it.

Bwuk

Can see him going to Inter on loan as a replacement for Icardi.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Honestly, think getting him off the books would be a huge benefit to the squad harmony, the amount he has been earning has obviously made some people disgruntled and changed the expectations of every player's contract demands.

Realistically due to his wages, age and form we aren't gonna get a fee for him, but even if we can get 25% of his wages gone I'd think it was a win.

Adamsk7

If he does leave without us paying any of his salary then credit to him, not a whole load of players that would do that.
Well I can only go on what my friend says but he’s always praising his character and high morals. Apparently our offer was just too good to turn down from a family point of view and he genuinely believed we would be challenging again under Mourinho and was worried about game time with Pep.
Considering my friend never gives me any transfer news (and never will) and only offered up this info once we’d signed him, I’d have no reason to believe he’s not telling the truth.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
hats off to him if he's willing to move, instead of lingering around collecting wages here. This won't tainted his legacy as one of the legend of the game.

Dolf

Just let him go for free. We don't use him and his wages are too high.

Slightly offtopic: Who would do these kind of meetings/dinners with agents for us? Woodward?

ash_86

Di Marzio is spot on for Italian Transfers. Hope he takes a wage cut and goes away.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
You know how wrong it all went for the club and us fans when some of us will be glad to pay to see players like sanchez to leave. If someone said this to me 5 years ago.. I would have called him a lunatic.

Adamsk7

I don’t blame Utd for buying him - at the time he was almost certain to go to City and from our point of view, sitting in second, we would have thought he’d give us the impetus to finish the season strong whilst stopping them buying one of the best players in the league.

We did over pay and it didn’t work out but all parties can cut their loses now and learn from it.

El-Manos

He broke my heart. I was genuinely expecting him to have a RVP esque impact. Nobody could have foreseen his dramatic decline. I’ll praise his work rate but clearly his wages caused some outrage. I wish him all the best. Wish we went for him before he moved to Barca.

Still think he has another 2 quality years in him in a number 10 role.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Great news. Feels like when we signed him is when everything started to fall apart.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He broke my heart. I was genuinely expecting him to have a RVP esque impact. Nobody could have foreseen his dramatic decline. I’ll praise his work rate but clearly his wages caused some outrage. I wish him all the best. Wish we went for him before he moved to Barca.

Me too.

Red_toad

If we can offload him, even for a free would be a massive sigh of relief for us. Would free up wages for two decent covers for RB and CB positions I reckon.
To give him away we'd have to pay out his contract, so doesn't save anything. At the very best we can loan him and subsidise his wage. Hopefully the club will learn from this experience.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

We did went for him when he was at Udinese and he rejected us, then he did the same in favor of Arsenal.

Craig Ward

One of many that have absolutely no place at this club.

Get him out, time to be ruthless

Red_toad

Why can't they take over his contract as most clubs do?
He'd have to want to leave and the club have to want to vastly over pay him. We'll end up subsidising his wage and he'll probably go out on loan. Club made an expensive mistake with him.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
No that was certainly when Sir Alex and David Gill left.
I'm referring to last season and this season. Felt like we were on the up again until we signed him. Destroyed our wage structure and had a negative impact on the dressing room.

Kapardin

He wont lower his wages as he will feel he can fleece us for one more season, so neither Juve nor Inter would buy him. We are stuck with him.

Woodward should be sacked just for this mess.

DanClancy

United will be doing exceptionally well to get rid of him on a free, I think they'd be delighted if they could. I suspect we're going to have to give him some sort of pay off. As it stands United are committed to paying him circa £55m in wages over the next years so perhaps if Inter/Juve can get him on a free its not beyond the realms of fantasy that they could put that sort of package together considering there's no fee.

Suvvernmanc

It would make sense about the Daniel James rumours if true. Martial and James for the left wing spot and Sanchez nowhere fecking near it..

BlueHaze

We know for a fact Conte wants him. Remember last January when it was rumoured Chelsea tried to hijack the deal? And then Conte doing an interview shortly after saying he's an admirer of him. I say both Rom and Alexis will end up at Inter.

Sterling Archer

Same here. I really had high hopes and continued to expect him to return to form. But between the injuries and then the discontent with other players because of his salary, you knew it would never work out.

Quick and swift resolution please

gr3yham3

Think we would most likely pay like 50% of his wages or something, no matter which club he joins. I can see us trying to strike a deal with Juventus for Dybala and/or Cancelo at the same time too.

UpWithRivers

He should reduce his wages and we should get a fee around 30 mill at least. or he should give us last years wages back. If not shove him in the reserves and let him rot for 3 years. Seriously talk about taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.