Alexis Sanchez / 1 year loan deal to Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aresma7

So we are paying 16 m a week for him to play with inter and have two forwards and greenwood. Atta boy Woody

tenpoless

I stole this from Reddit but here's one for you 'we should keep him as back up' bunch:

Goals per 90 minutes in all competitions

Bebe: 0.54 goals per 90 minutes

Sanchez Sanchez: 0.16 goals per 90 minutes

Djemba-Djemba: 0.07 goals per 90 minutes

Goals per 90 minutes in the Champions League

Bebe: 3.1 goals per 90 minutes

Djemba-Djemba: 0.25 goals per 90 minutes

Sanchez Sanchez: 0 goals per 90 minutes (375 total minutes played)
Bebe had 3.1 goals per 90 minutes in the Champions League. Better than Messi and Ronaldo. The feck were We thinking when We sold him?

MartinRed

The time has come for us to raise some funds and send Conte a big nice gift.He deserve it.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We haven't flushed anything have we! He'll be back next summer!
He’ll try and redeem himself and have one last hurrah at Inter and then, successful or not, he’ll come back and use us as a retirement home until his contract runs out.

starman

If Inter were able to find 74m after weeks before could "only afford" 54m for Lukaku, on top of that pay him 250p/w, i fully expect them to be able to pay the same wages for Sanchez. I dont believe reports of them only paying 150k. Think its will be the other way round when concret stuff comes out, them paying 250k and us 150k

Needham

Felt a kind of vicarious shame for him when I saw that sheepish smile on his face. Looks to have a Tevez like IQ. Sickening to be dropping millions in wages on an employee who works for a rival. Will the club learn any lessons?

crossy1686

career ending
No the league isnt all that they will be good for Inter.
Sanchez played for us against a Sheff United B team last week, containing a defence of 37 year Phil Jagielka and a 32 year old Richard Stearman and yet failed to score...

Just how shit is the Italian league then?

prateik

I just remembered..

Doesnt everyone in the squad get a wage cut of about 25% for this season? Is he on those wages after the 25% cut?

UpWithRivers

Sanchez is the worst signing in the history of the premier league probably the world.
2 years 6 goals and absolutely nothing else. Literally nothing.
I've said before at that wage even if on field he did nothing then he should have offered something off it. Where was the leadership when we were struggling. Where was his fight? Where is his shame? If Ronaldo scored 6 goals in 2 years for Juve then it still would be a good deal because he offers leadership, star quality that kids look up to and attracts new signings, he also offers massive merchandise and spotlights the club moving it forward.
Ironically we need Sanchez to at well at Inter otherwise he will be back at Utd offering Jack.
If Man City and Arsenal wanted to damage us and Im not saying they did but if they wanted to, getting us to sign him was the best thing they could have done.

Ballist1x

Sanchez is the worst signing in the history of the premier league probably the world.
2 years 6 goals and absolutely nothing else. Literally nothing.
I've said before at that wage even if on field he did nothing then he should have offered something off it. Where was the leadership when we were struggling. Where was his fight? Where is his shame? If Ronaldo scored 6 goals in 2 years for Juve then it still would be a good deal because he offers leadership, star quality that kids look up to and attracts new signings, he also offers massive merchandise and spotlights the club moving it forward.
Ironically we need Sanchez to at well at Inter otherwise he will be back at Utd offering Jack.
If Man City and Arsenal wanted to damage us and Im not saying they did but if they wanted to, getting us to sign him was the best thing they could have done.
Fred was £50m though. .

Inter Yer Nan

His time at United was a sad existence apart from his bank account. Just looked utterly crap and like a spent bullet. It's a shame too, because he was genuinely world class at Arsenal and Barcelona.

Amarsdd

So we are paying 16 m a week for him to play with inter and have two forwards and greenwood. Atta boy Woody
and his appearance and performance bonuses when he plays for Inter plus his chartered flights, butlers and his dog care. Ole is clueless.
let's just makeup facts or not do a simple google and moan

Eric's Seagull

Felt a kind of vicarious shame for him when I saw that sheepish smile on his face. Looks to have a Tevez like IQ. Sickening to be dropping millions in wages on an employee who works for a rival. Will the club learn any lessons?
Hopefully yes. I hope they don't give Pogba the £500,000 a week I've read we are supposedly going to give him.

Eric's Seagull

He’ll try and redeem himself and have one last hurrah at Inter and then, successful or not, he’ll come back and use us as a retirement home until his contract runs out.
I would hope that he cares about playing the amount of playing time he gets than drop in wages, if so I hope he does well at Inter and they make offer and he signs permanently.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Alexis at his best would have lit up Old Trafford and been a joy a watch. It wasn't for a lack of trying it never happened for him.

Going into this season, i thought he would get a chance up-front but here we are.

I wish him all the best. Hope he regains some of his form at Inter.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
All these players going on loan for the season are probably thinking that come next year we will have a new manager and a chance in the 1st team again.

haram

Sanchez played for us against a Sheff United B team last week, containing a defence of 37 year Phil Jagielka and a 32 year old Richard Stearman and yet failed to score...

Just how shit is the Italian league then?
That doesn’t mean he played badly...

We are in no position to call the Italian league bad as if we are above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.