Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Makes you remember even when things arent great and we have a Moyes or an LVG when we are struggling and out of the champs lge when the other lot win a trophy . None of it matters because we always have been and always will be the biggest club in the world . How dare anybody say he went to united for the money he is a class act could have gone wherever he wanted for whatever wages he wanted but there is no club on earth with the history or prestige of the one and only Manchester United
Alright, calm down William Wallace.

Inter Yer Nan

Very, very happy with this. Of recent transfers in the post-Fergie days I'd rank it second most excited behind Pogba.

Just a shame we are the first football club to pay a player wages and signing on fee's but it should be worth it.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Yes, I'm pretty sure there was a video circulating before Christmas where he was playing the piano beautifully. What a fecking talent!

@Jazz

Oh I didn't know that! Very interesting. It never occurred to me that this is something he could do....:) That's great.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
City are so fecking small time :lol: announcing a De Bruyne new contract to try and appease the fans as we announce Sanchez. Absolutely golden.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
United announce Sanchez - 80,400 retweets & 87,700 likes in 30 mins.

City announce De Bruyne contract - 2,100 retweets & 3,600 likes in 30 mins.

Nice try, City.
It's obvious they planned to announce kdb contract at the same time as the Sanchez deal.

Small club mentality.

Jazz

Anyway, welcome Alexis. Please hit the ground running:D I'm expecting goals from the first to the last match of the rest of the season..:D

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Yup, by all accounts
Yes, I'm pretty sure there was a video circulating before Christmas where he was playing the piano beautifully. What a fecking talent!

@Jazz

If that's the case then I'm even more excited.

Performing a rendition of perhaps the most famous United song in history is a direct route to our hearts.

Great Entrance :drool:

Sanchezter

There a videos of him playing the piano on the Internet. If it is him playing it, then our marketing team must have seen it and went from there. It's an excellent, classy reveal.
Definitely seems to be him playing piano for real, there's behind the scenes clips on MUFC's Instagram 'story'

What a night, adrenaline is still pumping from that announcement. Let's hope for a dippers loss to cap off a fantastic evening

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Gonna go get a picture of him and making him look like a painters radio.

Jamie Shawcross

THAT is how you announce a player. Haha wow that video is incredible. Made me feel well emotional. The one mystery left of this saga is.......

....can sanchez actually play piano?!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He looks devastated to be here. Would it be a stretch to expect him to sneak out to watch beautiful Pep and his side at Etihad every now and again?

leontas

I know it's been the worst kept secret in football, but I still can't believe it. And what a video!

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Finally a player worthy of the number 7 shirt. Been too long, but we have a player with the will to win and the talent to go along with it :drool:

Jazz

its so fun using "bad words" on a forum with no censorship :devil::lol:
Nobody understands it except a Jamaican or like me with my Jamaican mates!:lol: I know all the words!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Finally a player worthy of the number 7 shirt. Been too long, but we have a player with the will to win and the talent to go along with it :drool:
10 years nearly, absolutely ridiculous. Exciting times now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.