Alfredo Morelos 'El Bufalo'

RasTiaGba

Morelos doesn't really score in the big games, Rangers fans actually believe he is a better player than Moussa Dembele and therefore worth more than the £20M Lyon paid for him last summer.
He's scored against every top 6 team apart from Celtic so why are you saying he doesn't score in big games

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's scored against every top 6 team apart from Celtic so why are you saying he doesn't score in big games
Probably means europa league. Just the one game out of six where he scored. Nothing v Villareal for example who have had a really poor season defensively.

Nico87

5th red of the season half an hour into the Old Firm Derby, he's far to much of a liability! That said Scott Brown is a weasel of a man though both in behaviour and appearance.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'd need to see it again but on first viewing it looked like Brown went down holding his face after getting hit in the chest.

Edit, hard to tell from the angle of the replay I've seen.

Almost have to admire Brown's shithousery though...

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Is he as good as Maruane el burro fellaini?

Hephaestus

5th red card of the season? :lol:
He got one rescinded but still, fecking shocking record, especially for a fecking striker. Scott Brown is an utter cnut but even so, how can you be that stupid?

Member 115509

Buffalo in a china shop. Has the attitude of a child, even a Rangers guy through and through in Kris Boyd slated him for his petulant behaviour. Ryan Kent obviously taking a leaf out of the Morelos coaching manual.
Celtic barely turned up today but Rangers failed to take advantage of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rajma

I do believe we should get him from what I've seen, would be an excellent goalscorer and although nuts in moments still a character to add to our rather poor selection of strikers. Shouldn't be overly expensive either. Reading on Rangers forum that our scouts are monitoring him and, apparently, been to both of their games against Porto to see him live.

EdinburghDevil

A lot of people calling for Dembele to be signed, Morelos has a very similar scoring record to Dembele at the moment when he was at Celtic.

He's massively improved his temperament too. Looks like the penny has dropped with him if he wants to move to a club in one of the top leagues, that needed to be improved.

Rafaeldagold

Would be great for us no? Should put in a January bid. I’m sure he’d come & massively improve our forward options

VanAlden

You really ought to buy him now. He's getting better every week. I've resigned myself to the fact that he's too good for our league now and will be away very soon. He's going to the very top.

VanAlden

Morelos doesn't really score in the big games, Rangers fans actually believe he is a better player than Moussa Dembele and therefore worth more than the £20M Lyon paid for him last summer.
He doesn't score in big games?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Pretty clear Martial is our first choice. So any striker will be a backup to him.
Not sure if this is the guy ,but a player -with different trait to what Martial offers-is what we need now

Dion

Pukki, who was absolute shit on a stick for a dominant Celtic side, is now top goalscorer in the Championship. You best believe Celtic would walk the Championship if the chance ever presented itself.
He's doing alright now to be fair.

Thiagoal

I have the same feeling about this guy as I did when watching Van Dyk at Celtic... really outstanding and would comfortably make the step up to the Prem!

He’s also the type of forward I love... would push his team mates out of the way to get to the ball to score a goal; is a nasty bastard and fight to the death every match! Hope we get him

MC89

Supports
Celtic
You really ought to buy him now. He's getting better every week. I've resigned myself to the fact that he's too good for our league now and will be away very soon. He's going to the very top.
He’s going to the very top :nono::rolleyes:...... eh no he’s not :lol::lol::lol:

comparing him to Dembers or Eddy is just laughable and anyone thinks he’s a 20m striker is in cookoo land

Last edited:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Averaging a goal every 78 minutes and up to 21 for the season already. He’s been on fire for a good 18 months now and at 23 is only going to improve further. Back to goal he’s a powerhouse and rolls big centre-halves for fun. Quick off the mark and explosive on the turn, he poses a variety of threats.

Fussball13251

Definitely a player Ole should consider signing. Could become world class.

https://twitter.com/passandmove3

When he gets the service he buries them. Only 23. He's progressing getting better. But I feel that the coaching is better at Rangers.

Last edited:

Megadrive Man

Supports
Liverpool
He reminds me of Suarez, in more ways than one!

I'm not sure if he's ready for a club the size of United yet. He needs to make that Southampton type club step in to the Premier League.

SambaBoy

I'm not sure if he's ready for a club the size of United yet. He needs to make that Southampton type club step in to the Premier League.
We need to get them before they move to the middle club due to the prices.

Van Dijk for example went from Celtic to Southampton for £15m, and years later joined Liverpool for £75m. Same with the likes of Maddison etc.

Fussball13251

That is now 11 European goals https://twitter.com/JontyCPFC

Let's just say he's deff a player worthy of a look. With even more service way more goals. It's at the point now where he can't even be given half a chance to get a shot away.

Those are my thoughts too, he's that aggressive type of South American warrior that plays on the edge like Tevez and Suarez. I fully expect to see him in the Premier League soon.
More like Sergio Agüero. The first slice of decent service he gets he scores. Goalie dived well but just not savable. Also never looks tired. Anyways an out and out forward would sort the issue at United.

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
We need to get them before they move to the middle club due to the prices.

Van Dijk for example went from Celtic to Southampton for £15m, and years later joined Liverpool for £75m. Same with the likes of Maddison etc.
I would wait, say if he goes to hull or Sunderland for about 2/3 million ( forget English premier league) and when he doesn’t do anything, you will get him on a free.

VanAlden

He’s going to the very top :nono::rolleyes:...... eh no he’s not :lol::lol::lol:

comparing him to Dembers or Eddy is just laughable and anyone thinks he’s a 20m striker is in cookoo land
Whilst Edouard is a good player, Morelos is far superior. You could have bought him for £20m in the summer, not now. Seems like you're the only guy on the thread who doesn't rate him. I wonder why?

Kingantti1874

Supports
Hearts
Morelos Is a good player, but he’s not at the level Man United need if they want to return to the top. Closer to Newcastle level I’d say.

He scores his goals but in every other
sense of the game he isn’t a stand out even at SPL level, makes good runs but not particular fast. Personally, I’m always more concerned when Rangers start Defoe

He also has a screw loose!! the guy is a liability

Classical Mechanic

Those are my thoughts too, he's that aggressive type of South American warrior that plays on the edge like Tevez and Suarez. I fully expect to see him in the Premier League soon.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Whilst Edouard is a good player, Morelos is far superior. You could have bought him for £20m in the summer, not now. Seems like you're the only guy on the thread who doesn't rate him. I wonder why?
He’s a good player scores goals but so does Lawrence shankland, and I don’t hear everybody shouting and bawling about him, if I was OGS, I would sign Dembers far far superior plus you would be giving us a big fat cheque, don’t even ask about Eddy.

morelos or whatever he’s called wants to be Edouard.