Aliou Dieng

Based Adnan

23 year old DM currently playing for Al Ahly in Egypt.

Apparently the guy reporting it is fairly reliable for Egyptian league related stuff and has done work for the Guardian.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
When they have to reuse clips over again on a YouTube highlights reel, you have to start to worry a tad.

Drizzle

Regardless of how reliable this source is, I'll put this out there:

If we sign this guy, I'm making every red café member a dish of ful medames, and then will live-tweet entombing myself in a purpose-built pyramid.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I like this video better:

What I like about him is that he looks strong, quick, direct, comfortable on the ball and full of confidence. For the price why not take a punt?

Champ

I like this video better:

What I like about him is that he looks strong, quick, direct, comfortable on the ball and full of confidence. For the price why not take a punt?
He gives the ball away as many times as he wins it back in that video!!
I don't get it, he must have something of United are scouting him, but in what's supposed not be 'highlight' reels I am just not seeing it!

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
After that link to Caicedo, who ended up at Brighton, I don’t trust these random links anymore until I see a concrete bid has been accepted.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
As mentioned in the tweets page, looks like he's having a good tournament and we're only scouting him. Quite standard I'd imagine. Al Ain supposedly had a 6m bid rejected already. Unless he blows our scouts away, I doubt we'll move quick enough.

CM

If we're determined to target a pure DM I'd sooner see us take a punt on someone like this than spend a large chunk of the budget on a Declan Rice. The scouts are there for a reason.

I don't think our midfield will function as we'd like before getting in another player who can dictate the tempo, though.

MiceOnMeth

Our scouts seem pretty rubbish.. We should just wait until Dortmund or Leicester target a DM and sign him instead

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
After that link to Caicedo, who ended up at Brighton, I don’t trust these random links anymore until I see a concrete bid has been accepted.
caciedo looked to have a lot more about him and he was cheaper.

silly season links. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up in turkey/greece or somewhere. He was linked to Galatastary not so long ago

what happened with Kamaldeen?

Idxomer

Excellent for Al Ahly and looks unbeatable at times.

Currently, I don't think he's anywhere near good enough for United. The link is also most likely made-up.

the_cliff

As an avid African football watcher I have to say In about 4-5 years everyone will be complaining that we didn't sign him earlier when he's at a team like Southampton and they're asking for 80 mill.
Unfortunately I don't believe the links as rarely do any players go directly from Africa to a major European team, there's always a stop gap, so can see him at a Southampton or Brighton before we'd have any serious interest.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Excellent for Al Ahly and looks unbeatable at times.

Currently, I don't think he's anywhere near good enough for United. The link is also most likely made-up.
Again, the link is we're sending scouts to the CAF semi finals. Easily true.

He's been told it's particularly to watch this lad, also probably true.

The rest is extrapolation

Oranges038

When they have to reuse clips over again on a YouTube highlights reel, you have to start to worry a tad.
Repetitive, just like the music. Also some of the footage looks like it could be from the 90s, which would make you question his age.

Nothing to see here, the music is shite, he's shite and he's never going to play for Utd.

WhyYouGottaBeSoRuud?

Either Ole is looking for his own Djemba-Djemba/Manucho/Bebe-esque signing so he can be more like Fergie or option #2 It's rubbish.

Spoiler alert!
No chance, it's rubbish.

lenny_1248

New Manucho?

In all seriousness, if it's just couple of millions and not a primary signing for the DM position, then who cares? They can buy 3 of them.

the big fella with the rocket shot, ex Benfica? …. What’s his name again?
Talisca?

Champ

1.25 looks like he's playing in the 1990 World Cup.
Oppo Reno 2 came out in 2019, which makes that clip two years old, but possibly recorded using a potato.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
We're signing this lad so we can afford both Sancho and Grealish. Think about it.

stevoc

He gives the ball away as many times as he wins it back in that video!!
I don't get it, he must have something of United are scouting him, but in what's supposed not be 'highlight' reels I am just not seeing it!
Him and Fred together would be great fun.