Aliou Traore

midou

First video that pops up in youtube starts with a Lingard style celebration. All is clear now.

NotQuiteManc

Nice. After the non-existence of the centre of midfield, United really are not playing anymore. Looks physically strong already.

ariel

Looks big and strong.
Something in his movement and phisyc resembling Pogba.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Gut feeling from that 2 minute clip is he was well worth the hassle and will become a top player. He just has ‘it’.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Gut feeling from that 2 minute clip is he was well worth the hassle and will become a top player. He just has ‘it’.
Does look very good for sixteen.

I second the lazy, predictable, racist Pogba comparison above.

Bwuk

Does look very good for sixteen.

I second the lazy, predictable, racist Pogba comparison above.
Wouldn't say it's lazy or predictable, he does move quite a bit like Pogba. Although I'm basing this completely off that video of him on the tweet.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Wouldn't say it's lazy or predictable, he does move quite a bit like Pogba. Although I'm basing this completely off that video of him on the tweet.
Oh, he does, yeah (based purely off the very same). Just doesn't take much imagination for us to compare him to the tall, black, French midfielder who already plays for us.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Traore, Puigmal and Galbraith are all extremely highly rated. Traore turned down City, Juventus and a few other teams, Puigmal turned down Barcelona and Real and Galbraith turned down Liverpool and a few other teams. Apparently Chelsea were after Ramazani as well. Technically a signing from last season but Baars will be new to the u18s as well.
This was from July.

Not a surprise to see Traore playing well. He was ridiculously rated on twitter.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This. He really reminds me of Pogba when he was with our academy, man amongst boys..
For this reason (and this reason only), I do miss Van Gaal being here. You just know we would get to see these players by 18.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Long strides having to keep the ball ahead of him and out of his feet to get his acceleration going once hitting his stride he's going to beat you. Very much like Pogba.
I didn't want to say it but he does have similar attributes. I haven't seen enough of the close control confidence that Pogba displayed to be completely convinced, but he looks to have an extra gear in him

EyeInTheSky

"Maybe The one"
I didn't want to say it but he does have similar attributes. I haven't seen enough of the close control confidence that Pogba displayed to be completely convinced, but he looks to have an extra gear in him
yeah still young and growing into his strike and play. You never know but he does stand out which is usually a good sign for players who are above average.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Wouldn't say he looks Pogba good, but certainly looks like a very promising debut, even if he does clearly have a large physical edge at this age level.

DanClancy

Doesn't look like he'll be as tall as Pogba although he might not have finished growing, for a load of his age he looks more physically developed than his peers but in fairness he looks very composed on the ball.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He looks like Rabiot more than Pogba, Pogba at that age was more "Joga Bonito".

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Has been training with our U23's team and could make his debut for them tomorrow against Spurs.

Seems a very quick promotion!