Alisson Becker | Budding Target Man

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
No. Because he is Allison, destroyer of West Brom.
Well he's had a poor season hasn't he. Few mistakes, poor with his feet at times. Poor in comparison to the last 2 season where he has been very good.
Now we're comparing him to the greats?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I was really pleased for him.
Same. Listening to that post match interview, really poignant and the interviewer takes it back to the cliches. Lovely bloke, fantastic goal keeper.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Oranges038

Scored a nice header, but the marking was terrible.

Will take more notice when he gets called offside after scoring an overhead in the last minute.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'd like to go on record as saying I was very much not pleased for him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Haha. This guy got overrated an insane amount, just because Liverpool were playing so well teams barely got a decent shot off. People still overrate him here, despite having been found out.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He is a great goalkeeper, let’s not do the classic football fan thing and knee jerk until we’re convinced he’s shite.

But feck me was he bad today. At fault for all three goals really.

T_Model101

Glorious performance, but good with his feet
And apparently would have kept the score down if he played for us against City :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He’s actually had a good season so far. Bad day at the office today. On the third goal, I don’t really understand the team defending from that corner. Zouma was completely free.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He is a great goalkeeper, let’s not do the classic football fan thing and knee jerk until we’re convinced he’s shite.

But feck me was he bad today. At fault for all three goals really.
Ah yes, one bad day and the pitchforks are out :lol:
He's been shite the whole time. He just didn't have anything to do. Literally the only reason people rate him is because he had a good clean sheet record, which was because Liverpool were playing so well. People can't look past a simple stat. He didn't even have to make decent saves. We were told this was because his positioning is just so good :lol:

As for one bad day. He's made a load of very daft errors since they stopped playing so well, especially when he didn't have his great defence, which was supposedly so great because he was so good at organising it.

Last edited:

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Shocking today but still a good keeper. One of the best in the league.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
He's been shite the whole time. He just didn't have anything to do. Literally the only reason people rate him is because he had a good clean sheet record, which was because Liverpool were playing so well. People can't look past a simple stat. He didn't even have to make decent saves. We were told this was because his positioning is just so good :lol:

As for one bad day. He's made a load of very daft errors since they stopped playing so well. Reacting to it happening again just now isn't kneejerk.
...what?

cyberman

He’s good at coming out to block but feck me I can’t see much else he has