All I want for Christmas is.... (siuuuu Xmas jumper discussion)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Finish the line

All I want for Christmas is to go undefeated from now to January while occasionally playing some good football

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Is a 20 point lead at top with Ronaldo scoring 3 goals per game under a competent manager and 2 midfield signings to be joined by Jan facilitated by a competent DoF who is not called as Ed or Richard or Murtough or Fletcher.

Did I cover everything?

always_hoping

Finish the line

All I want for Christmas is to go undefeated from now to January while occasionally playing some good football
This time last year United won 5,drew 1 of their 6 matches prior to Christmas day scoring 16 goals, that run continued into mid January which put United top of the table for the first time midway through a season since Ferguson retired.

Of course that all counts for nothing now.

r1z3mu

Finish the line

Are we talking about Manchester United or Manchester City? I'm a little confused... :smirk:
To be serious - All I want is to find a good manager. Everything else will slowly come.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Where can I buy that jumper?

All I want for Christmas is that sssiiiuuuuu jumper, I don’t care if we win (what’s that again), lose or draw.