All or Nothing: Arsenal

gorky_utd

Arsenal probably saw how much money Aftv is making and wanted to have their share. Good alternative for UCL money :lol: .

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Is there one for the season just finished? Tottenham was two years ago, arsenal next season but nothing for the season just finished?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Is there one for the season just finished? Tottenham was two years ago, arsenal next season but nothing for the season just finished?
Yes, this season is Juventus but i can't find a release date.

Infra-red

Bayern and Juve would both be interesting watches - probably two of the best run clubs in world football.

Arsenal will be entertaining, but probably not in the way the club would intend!

Uniquim

Yes, this season is Juventus but i can't find a release date.

They usually release them near the start of the new season.
At least that was the case with the City & Spurs ones. (August 17th for City & August 31st for Spurs (Season started Sep 12th that year))

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Bayern and Juve would both be interesting watches - probably two of the best run clubs in world football.

Arsenal will be entertaining, but probably not in the way the club would intend!
That's the fear, i really hope there is not one second of AFTV or Robbie in this. Just make it a 8x40mn series called "The Life of Bukayo" and we should be fine.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
That's the fear, i really hope there is not one second of AFTV or Robbie in this. Just make it a 8x40mn series called "The Life of Bukayo" and we should be fine.
I hope Ty is let loose in the dressing room with the players face-palming and wondering what they've done to deserve this.

Infra-red

Not a bad idea - he's got more charisma than the rest of the Arsenal squad, combined!

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Such a shame Xhaka and Bellerin are likely leaving as soon as this happens.

Robertd0803

This could be epic....or boring and pointless as hell.

Either way thank jesus we arent willing to consider it.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Watching Arteta watching himself getting slated every week on Sky Sports will be priceless. :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Usually I would say I hope so. But I fecking hope not :lol:
Did some digging. I couldn't find a release date for it, but it will be available globally. Their glorious playoff run this season is a must see :lol:

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Watching Arteta watching himself getting slated every week on Sky Sports will be priceless. :lol:
There's a chance he's getting sacked at some point during the programme.
As long as we get an episode about his morning routine. The world needs to know how he gets that perfect head of hair.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Wonder if they agreed to take the sting out of AFTV.

can’t beat them, join them…
Spot on, this formula is made for current situation in Arsenal and honestly I'm hoping for a clash. I'm sure few players also got some things to say about the overall circus, also caused by AFTV.

DT storming dressing room and calling everyone braindead effin moron should make Arsenal some money for sure.

I watched maybe 3 episodes of the spurs one. I don’t find these things particularly interesting.

we can definitely do without a United version.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
I'll be happy if it's just more shots of Saka on an inflatable unicorn. We all need that content to put smiles on faces!