Television All Or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur

diarm

The halftime team talks against Leipzig and Wolves tell you everything you need to know about Jose and his deficiencies.

His team were buzzing coming in at half time 2-1 up and totally on top. A top manager takes that positivity and adds to it but he just totally deflates the room. They went from on top of the world to feeling like absolute shit within 5 minutes and instead of going out and looking to put Wolves to the sword, they go out terrified out of their minds of making a mistake.

TheRedHearted

The halftime team talks against Leipzig and Wolves tell you everything you need to know about Jose and his deficiencies.

His team were buzzing coming in at half time 2-1 up and totally on top. A top manager takes that positivity and adds to it but he just totally deflates the room. They went from on top of the world to feeling like absolute shit within 5 minutes and instead of going out and looking to put Wolves to the sword, they go out terrified out of their minds of making a mistake.
That’s terrible. Just finished the first episode, I love it.

PieCrust

I thought the Sunderland one was better, in the sense that being a smaller club in the PL it really mattered to the fans and club to do well. It had more meaning for me I guess.

I still like the Tottenham version as it's always great to see some of the stuff that happens behind closed doors, but it's still just Spurs, so I don't feel any emotional investment in the story.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Just finished it all. Thought it was ok. Don't think Jose took the blame for anything in the whole 9 episodes