ALL Ronaldo's future/comments/speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOldRedMagic

It's not even close Berbatov is a very good player, but Ronaldo is the best in the world

I wasn't trying to compare the players. I am more thinking along the lines of their ultimate contributions. If Dimi joins us I have no doubt he'll finish his career with us. On the other hand, Ronnie might well surprise many on here by staying much longer than one season.

My question, I guess, is purely one of whimsy; we are in the realms of speculation after all.

Cornell

After the crap he pulled this summer I don't reckon he'll do the same next year.

We've got him for at least another 2 seasons I reckon.

Remy

Chutney Ferret/Ronaldo's number 1 fan
I would love to see Sultan ban you, but tbf you havent done much than act like an idiot, far greater men have done so; C'est la vie
Honestly i have not liked the boy Ronaldo since his first game for us against Bolton...i am entitled to dislike a player even though he had the greatest season last year.

There is something about him, i don't know i suppose a selfishness about his game that he'll never lose.

He got 42 goals last year, if he passed the ball a little more often the team overall would have probably scored another 42.

His shoot on sight ethic paid off last season, this season we'll see!

Alex

I wasn't trying to compare the players. I am more thinking along the lines of their ultimate contributions. If Dimi joins us I have no doubt he'll finish his career with us. On the other hand, Ronnie might well surprise many on here by staying much longer than one season.

My question, I guess, is purely one of whimsy; we are in the realms of speculation after all.
Ronaldo is Ronaldo, I will leave it at that

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Love Rooney, Hate Ronaldo
Not just the best player in the world but unique. Original (how I love that), courageous, productive, still improving, yes, still learning, and good for him.

In 20 years time United fans will talk of him in the same vein as Charlton, Best, Law and Cantona, in fact at his age he could still eclipse them all.

I suspect the problem Mr Remy is that you need to use your own eyes instead of swallowing what BBC commentators say.

You don't have to be such a thick cnut, try thinking for yourself.

Remy

Chutney Ferret/Ronaldo's number 1 fan
Not just the best player in the world but unique. Original (how I love that), courageous, productive, still improving, yes, still learning, and good for him.

In 20 years time United fans will talk of him in the same vein as Charlton, Best, Law and Cantona, in fact at his age he could still eclipse them all.

I suspect the problem Mr Remy is that you need to use your own eyes instead of swallowing what BBC commentators say.

You don't have to be such a thick cnut, try thinking for yourself.
He'll never be a United Legend......

Alex

Honestly i have not liked the boy Ronaldo since his first game for us against Bolton...i am entitled to dislike a player even though he had the greatest season last year.

There is something about him, i don't know i suppose a selfishness about his game that he'll never lose.

He got 42 goals last year, if he passed the ball a little more often the team overall would have probably scored another 42.

His shoot on sight ethic paid off last season, this season we'll see!
You are pathetic little man, what is your user name on RAWK

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Good grief I've only just read that. I was there, the crowd were buzzing when he came on and as we left there were more smiling faces and strangers talking to each other than I've ever seen. I heard two people say quite separately that he was the best new player since Giggs and one since Best.

You cannot possibly fail to have been pleased with that debut, you have either made that up to support your argument or you are winding-up cnut.

Alex

Good grief I've only just read that. I was there, the crowd were buzzing when he came on and as we left there were more smiling faces and strangers talking to each other than I've ever seen. I heard two people say quite separately that he was the best new player since Giggs and one since Best.

You cannot possibly fail to have been pleased with that debut, you have either made that up to support your argument or you are winding-up cnut.
He's an ABU, probably a Liverpool fan the shit head has been out, with the name of Remi, migh be an Arse fan

Dresilved

You have to be kidding me! That sickens me. I wasn't on the caf then, so can someone fill me in on the circumstances? Short of INTENTIONALLY putting the ball into his own net to lose a game, I can't think of any reason to boo a current United player, let alone Giggs (maybe if Heinze was openly pining for Liverpool while still playing in the squad, but I think that started after the season). When Giggs gets booed, they have truly priced too many of the good fans out of OT (as if that wasn't already obvious).
It was outrageous tbh.... it was about 3 years ago, in fairness he was going through a low point in his united career, his form was really bad for a fair part of the season, we hadnt won the league for a few years so there was a bit of fustration there - but to boo Giggs after the service he's given us is unforgiveable, there was a point,(think it was around Christmas) when he was booed every time he got the ball, it was shameful, if we cant show some loyalty to him who can we show it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.