All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Requests for United tickets/travel information only.

ralphie88

No, I do not have tickets for Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea away or the European Cup Final.

If you want to cherry pick the glory games rather than support the team throughout the season then you get exactly what you deserve for those games - nowt.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
No, I do not have tickets for Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea away or the European Cup Final.

If you want to cherry pick the glory games rather than support the team throughout the season then you get exactly what you deserve for those games - nowt.
How about Chelsea home?

MUFCgal

Woah Ralphie :lol:

I'll be happy to get to any game I can this season, I don't care who the opposition is as long as I'm there, but I can understand people wanting to get to a game like Chelsea or Liverpool as they are so big.

I'd love to go to a game against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

VP

Whats your opinion about people who only do away games then? Isn't that cherry picking as well?

If you have a limited budget obviously you want to go to big games. If you can only go to 1 game in a season you'd prefer liverpool at home to stoke.

VP

Did you manage to get hold of a ticket in Rome?
Nah, there were hardly any around and too many ticketless. Some Italian touts were selling tickets but I was pretty sure they they were fakes

Number7

Ret's Slave
Woah Ralphie :lol:

I'll be happy to get to any game I can this season, I don't care who the opposition is as long as I'm there, but I can understand people wanting to get to a game like Chelsea or Liverpool as they are so big.

I'd love to go to a game against Liverpool at Old Trafford.
Only tickets I've ever got through One United are midweeks.

Pompey home (twice)
Porto - rang up, got lucky
West Ham
Fulham

Hull - only saturday one

And feck me I've applied for so many. I don't know what I have to do to get a ticket to a big game.

MUFCgal

I managed to get over last season in January so I want to get over this season again. It probably won't be until after Xmas, I'd love to go over for a one night stay around the end of February for my birthday, that would be class. I'll have to see what games is on the end of that month when the fixture list comes out, although I have to take into consideration fixtures being changed for TV and everything.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Any news from within the club on the amount of renewels?

Have the numbers held, dropped?

Crerand Legend

Will we get a discount on our STs now the club are 80m richer and Ronaldos gone?

B Cantona

Desperate
N-E-1 got a ticket for Madrids first game of the season? I'm soooooo excited for CR7, he got his dream move, I can't wait to see him play in sexy white all the time. Hail Franco

Number7

Ret's Slave
I'll take a season ticket off anyone in Stretty Tier 2 if they want to give it up for the year, or even go halfs.

Heard about needing a credit card to buy one, and I don't fecking have one and I'm not prepared to go down that road. I don't have the ability to not get in a load of debt :D

Crerand Legend

For any Irish fans thinking of travelling to Manchester for the first weekend of the Premiership which I HOPE will be at home as the current champions usually are,booked flight yesterday Dublin to Manchester for 14 euro all in.Worth a gamble and they are still available

Don16

Annoying cnut
Is it just my imagination or do the champions always play at home on the sunday, of the first weekend of the season? I might be imagining it, but if its true, I'm gonna go book flights now, while they'll cost me feck all.

Crerand Legend

Is it just my imagination or do the champions always play at home on the sunday, of the first weekend of the season? I might be imagining it, but if its true, I'm gonna go book flights now, while they'll cost me feck all.
Bet on it being Sky Match on the Sunday,but you cannot be sure

kiristao

I shall be in UK on 19th Sept... what are my chances of getting a ticket for the Citeh game? Or would it be better if I push my trip b y 2 weeks and get there in time for the Sunderland match on oct 3?

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I shall be in UK on 19th Sept... what are my chances of getting a ticket for the Citeh game? Or would it be better if I push my trip b y 2 weeks and get there in time for the Sunderland match on oct 3?
City and Sunderland at home look very nice to see Manchester United at Old Trafford for the first time. I think about those matches, but it's normal I'd prefer City.

But as you wrote, it may be tough with tickets.

Number7

Ret's Slave
2 Tickets for United V Birmingham - 15th Aug. East Stand Tier 1 block E236.

Face Value, which i think this year is £36 each.
I'll take them mate if they're still up for grabs?

Any way of doing it without me needing to send your season ticket back off to you?

Number7

Ret's Slave
Is there any way around this credit card problem for season tickets?

Fecking joke, I've been hoping to get one all summer and they go and make it as difficult as possible to get one. I'm not getting a credit card because other than for this, I don't need one.

ralphie88

Hi all

My birthday is on the 17th of August and we have Burney away of the 18th!

It would be a lovely treat if someone could furnish me with a spare.

Thanks in advance!

theimperialinn
Imps, we'll try our best at this end (although why I should when you can't even be arsed to turn up for my birthday, I'll never know! :mad:). Have you asked Aidan on the other place?

theimperialinn

Paddy's gonna trip you up, Paddy's gonna mow you d
Imps, we'll try our best at this end (although why I should when you can't even be arsed to turn up for my birthday, I'll never know! :mad:). Have you asked Aidan on the other place?
I would have been up for your birthday mate if I could you know that!

Aidan doesn't seem to go online anymore nowdays.

If you do come by one mate I would be very grateful.

This one will obviously be very popular.

Gazza

I'd like to make a couple of early requests

Need 1 for Community Shield
1 for Birmingham at home
2 for Arsenal at home

I'd like to be in the Stretford End if possibly, East stand second choice, although I realize for the Arsenal game I'll have to take what I can get, although I'm desperate for a pair for that because it would really make a friend happy.

Cheers, any pointers drop me a PM