All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

beller2000

Just been quoted 90 quid for one ticket for chelsea by a newbie. told him where to stick it. Wont name a shame publicly but if Mods want to know for banning reasons etc drop me a pm.

p.s. still looking for one chelsea if anyone comes across anything. cheers

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Just been quoted 90 quid for one ticket for chelsea by a newbie. told him where to stick it. Wont name a shame publicly but if Mods want to know for banning reasons etc drop me a pm.

p.s. still looking for one chelsea if anyone comes across anything. cheers
How's it going mate?

Send a PM

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Just to let anyone know - Viatout seems to have a steady trickle of Bayern tix available this morning. I'm looking for an extra 1 or 2 for Chelski :(

beller2000

I got sorted for chelsea, nabbed one from viagogo this morning. £75 for a £43 ticket. £32 feckin admin fees??? absolute disgrace!

at least im now sorted though.

Sylar

2x United vs Munich home tickets for sale.
1411 Tier 1 Lower, row MM seat 4 and row DD seat 60, selling 70 pounds each (tickets price with admin charge) - was purchased from Viagogo.

(newbie) lorrifc24 is selling them if anybody is interested and wants to buy them. Contact her. She managed to get tickets through the second ballot so obviously doesnt need them. PM her if you are interested and require tickets.

RonaldoVII

Chubbed for Spurs. Add them to Liverpool, Chelsea, Milan and Bayern. I've been raped in every ballot this season, takes the piss. No doubt I've no chance with Stoke.

ST next year, just trying to convince the old man... Might see if he'll get one but with the option of offering it out. If he does that I'll have a spare every now and then, possibly every other home game. Would offer it face value, of course.

ralphie88

Chubbed for Spurs. Add them to Liverpool, Chelsea, Milan and Bayern. I've been raped in every ballot this season, takes the piss. No doubt I've no chance with Stoke.

ST next year, just trying to convince the old man... Might see if he'll get one but with the option of offering it out. If he does that I'll have a spare every now and then, possibly every other home game. Would offer it face value, of course.
Don't expect to be able to shift a single ticket for most midweeks mate.

RonaldoVII

Don't expect to be able to shift a single ticket for most midweeks mate.
Yeah I know, the first half of this season games were freely available to get tickets for so no chance there, but since January I've not been able to get anything. I went to the Pompey game and not a sniff since. My dad claims he doesn't want to give up every other Saturday as opposed to midweek, but I reckon he just doesn't want to part with the cash. I'll convince him yet. If not, I'll just go on my own. I'm sure there are a few on here who do that.

AgainstAllOdds

Yeah I know, the first half of this season games were freely available to get tickets for so no chance there, but since January I've not been able to get anything. I went to the Pompey game and not a sniff since. My dad claims he doesn't want to give up every other Saturday as opposed to midweek, but I reckon he just doesn't want to part with the cash. I'll convince him yet. If not, I'll just go on my own. I'm sure there are a few on here who do that.
I've been to plenty games alone before, even euro aways, and go to few now too. If you will constantly go, there will be other people who will get interested and you will find someone to tag along sooner or later.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
What is the South Stand like? In there for the first time on Wednesday.
Haha I'm in there for the first time tomorrow. I'm expecting a lot of grief about standing up and singing. Giving my ST in the lower stretty up to my nephew (his 1st game). He better appreciate it! Still if I see a Glazer I might be close enough to have a go :devil:

ralphie88

Haha I'm in there for the first time tomorrow. I'm expecting a lot of grief about standing up and singing. Giving my ST in the lower stretty up to my nephew (his 1st game). He better appreciate it! Still if I see a Glazer I might be close enough to have a go :devil:
If you do, I'll give you 42 euros.

George the Giraffe

Right then folks. My parents have just taken a lad on full time (they do fostering), he'll be moving in with them soon and I'm hoping to get him to a match ASAP as he is footy mad.

Does anyone have an adult and a child ticket spare for Tottenham?

Thanks.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
I am surprised how easily tickets are available for the Bayern game. Am I missing something?

PS: Just got an email from United that there are a few returns as well, also some available on Toutagogo

AgainstAllOdds

If anyone got lucky in the UEFA ballot and isn't going to the final due to recent developments, I'd be happy to take your tickets since I'm going anyway...

Bread

Dunno, gutted, Spurs are always a good game.

Oh and by posting in this thread you've agreed to give me your ticket. Can meet you outside OT on the day.
unfortunatly ive swollowed it, i now just walk up to the barcode and it scans automatically.

I would remove it for you but its more painfull than a liverpool victory.

RonaldoVII

Finally got tickets. Had been rejected in the past 5 ballots, but have tickets for Stoke on 9th May. Whether I got lucky or it didn't sell out, I couldn't care. Hopefully the title is still a possibility come the last game of the season but should be good.

AgainstAllOdds

If anyone got lucky in the UEFA ballot and isn't going to the final due to recent developments, I'd be happy to take your tickets since I'm going anyway...

kps88

Chubbed surprisingly for Spurs. Will be glad to take a pair off someone.

Btw few singles available off toutagogo right now if anyone's interested.

kps88

Props to Sheffield Red from the newbs. Offered a pair for Spurs in the south at ten quid less than face value.

I won't be taking them so anyone interested should give him a PM I suppose.

swooosh

Props to Sheffield Red from the newbs. Offered a pair for Spurs in the south at ten quid less than face value.

I won't be taking them so anyone interested should give him a PM I suppose.
i can't see his profile, but i could do with a pair for spurs. can you post a link to his profile please?