All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

REDMULLERS

Major car problems.

Anyone travelling up to Spurs game this weekend from deepest darkest Dorset.

I'd be eternally grateful for a lift / share expenses etc.

el eric

I'd imagine there will be loads available on Viagogo closer to the weekend for Spurs, unless there is a massive improvement in the Volcanic Ash situation soon. Irish/foreign fans wont be travelling.

smallred

lads, if flights are not back online, i will be organising a bus from dublin for the game saturday for a bunch of lads over there. would look to be booking it thursday or friday.

have 10 already, need about 20 more which i expect will not be an issue. cost is about 60euro each. pm me if your interested.

M13

Reserve Team Player
lads, if flights are not back online, i will be organising a bus from dublin for the game saturday for a bunch of lads over there. would look to be booking it thursday or friday.

have 10 already, need about 20 more which i expect will not be an issue. cost is about 60euro each. pm me if your interested.
20 more before saturday? :eek: Good luck!

Would you not be better with a minibus rather than a coach? I'm sure you'll have considered this already.

smallred

20 more before saturday? :eek: Good luck!

Would you not be better with a minibus rather than a coach? I'm sure you'll have considered this already.
you under estimate me.....ive got about 20 lads interested already now. i think filling a 30 seater would not be a problem.

smallred

will be interesting to see the attendance on sat if theres still a flight ban. the dippers were down 5,500 on monday, we could be down alot more given the fact that we have a bigger ground.

only thing is weekend gives people alot more time to travel on boats etc.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
will be interesting to see the attendance on sat if theres still a flight ban. the dippers were down 5,500 on monday, we could be down alot more given the fact that we have a bigger ground.

only thing is weekend gives people alot more time to travel on boats etc.
Flights are up & running. Also, I'm sure there's a ferry service from Ireland. I could be wrong though :rolleyes:

AgainstAllOdds

If anyone got lucky in the UEFA ballot and isn't going to the final due to recent developments, I'd be happy to take your tickets since I'm going anyway...

smallred

for spurs.
i may have 2 tickets in the south stand. its a mate who has them, but he cant go and the lad that was buying them off him, has pulled out now at this stage leaving him with the tickets.

south stand, not side by side, but close by each other. pm me if your interested, probably going under face value as he just wants to sell them off.

card tickets, so i would need to meet you before obviously and then again afterwards.

have met some lads off here a few times, so if a sale is agreed, people will verify im genuine.

Magic United

2 spares for Spurs, 1 OAP in North Tier 3, £16.50 and 1 child ticket in East Tier 2, £10

can be upgraded to adult tickets at the ticket office if needed

NC11

for spurs.
i may have 2 tickets in the south stand. its a mate who has them, but he cant go and the lad that was buying them off him, has pulled out now at this stage leaving him with the tickets.

south stand, not side by side, but close by each other. pm me if your interested, probably going under face value as he just wants to sell them off.

card tickets, so i would need to meet you before obviously and then again afterwards.

have met some lads off here a few times, so if a sale is agreed, people will verify im genuine.
Interested in these 2 smallred, but you're PM inbox is full... Can you advise if the tickets are still available?

AgainstAllOdds

If anyone got lucky in the UEFA ballot and isn't going to the final due to recent developments, I'd be happy to take your tickets since I'm going anyway...

shaydun

Who is considering buying season tickets next year? Thinking out loud here, but would anyone be interested in going halves on a ST?

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
If **** has any extra cl final they are willing to sell please do Pm me and well try sort something out.
Thanks

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
Haha. fecking hell these tickets must be like golddust youve been asking for ages! Heard theyre going for up to a grand on ebay.
Mad